S-10 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
bdz
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone listen to one yet? Im just curious on how they sound. I love the older CVR, but the new ones aren't the same to me. Whats yall's thought on the CVX?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Classic96 said:
I guess kicker is a no go around here?:haha:
no it is, just alot of re fan boys lurking these waters,
if you can get it for a decent price i'd defenitly go for it, kicker has never let me down before with any of their producys i have purchased, the 20 or so subs from the i have had have been great, only reason im not running them now is i was looking to do either 4 15's or 6 12's and i couldnt afford 6 12" solo x's and 4 15" l7's cant handle the power load im running

·
bdz
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im not necessarily looking to get them, just wanted to kno yalls opinion on them? They just like the Old solo-x's right? The round ones?

·
Soon to be bagged!!
384 Posts
they sound pretty decent(used to work for Basin Electronics a Kicker Dealer), but RE still owns!!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
InfiniteS10 said:
they sound pretty decent(used to work for Basin Electronics a Kicker Dealer), but RE still owns!!!
that's too 'general' statement...actually, USAmps 'owns...RE, no driver 'owns' any other...:cool:

when did you hear the CVX and when did you used to work for this dealer?

·
Registered
250 Posts
yea man, the new ones sound REALY good ina comp ported box, ive had about 5 dif kicker set ups with all cvr's and theree is a nice difference between them. i have 4 10's in comp ported box, realy good

·
Soon to be bagged!!
384 Posts
TracyFocht said:
that's too 'general' statement...actually, USAmps 'owns...RE, no driver 'owns' any other...:cool:

when did you hear the CVX and when did you used to work for this dealer?

i was joking!!! i worked for Basin Electronics till about 2 months ago and am now with K&B audio.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts