S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I have a 2000 S-10 Xtreme with a lil 2.2 my current mods include a cervini's ram air hood ,clears all around ,K&N intake, JVC camelion deck with 2 10 inch comp. massives with 2 mono soundstream amps giving each sub around 300 watts (all in a standard cab) no custom box or anything its plain looking but its loud as hell. So I need your help what is the absolute kewlest thing you guys can come up with to do to this lil Xtreme. I want something thats going to be one and only and win shows just throw out anything you can think of thanks guys. later

·
Registered
697 Posts
bigblock, rear view cameras instead of mirrors, 7" lift w/35" mudders, full tilting front clip, AWD swap

·
Registered
697 Posts
if he's gonna use the curb feelers he's gonna need to paint the truck green like this.

YESCA

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
chameleon flames, one-off turbo kit.

Caleb

·
UAH By-product
1,092 Posts
bag it..... then put an ls1 in it. you can do alot of shit to a 2.2, but you can do more to a v8 :)

Brad

·
Registered
42 Posts
i say you chop the front end off and convert it to a cavaqueer front end. you might have a better chance of winning a show because it could be in the car show the and truck show. =)

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
platinum eyebrows, that cracks me up....

how about miniature nos bottles under the front passenger seat cushion, and when you lift the cushion up they're all little 8 inch woofer containters.....you flip a switch and they all turn on.....with a cool PSSSHHHTTT sound effect

Caleb

·
Registered
42 Posts
haha. i wish i had cool nos sound effects. it might make my truck faster.

·
Quicker than a Hummer!
349 Posts
Partial trade for a nice Polaris...'dem are much more fun :)

·
slowly fast
2,001 Posts
B'BallZ said:
if he's gonna use the curb feelers he's gonna need to paint the truck green like this.

YESCA
Yeah,turn it into a big chee-a -pet on wheels that you can smoke!Then all he will need is a horn that plays "la cocoracha" and a 10" chain steering wheel.That sh#t will be funkadelic pychodope.

·
Registered
42 Posts
mustard_madman said:
hahaha sell it for something quicker???
i am planning on selling it for a black sport package colorado with the I5. an article said the automatic ran a 15.9 1/4 and the manual will run low-mid 15's. that should be nice.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
ARRGGGHHHHHHH why trade in something that looks halfway decent for a giant truck that looks like an avalance raped a cavalier.

Caleb

·
slowly fast
2,001 Posts
Those Colorados performance wise are pretty dope,even the 4 cylinder is like 175hp & 180 ftlbs torque.Looks wise,butt f#[email protected] ugly!Definately agree w/ summerwolf on that one,just butt hurting looks on those.They even look like crap lowered and w/ ground effects(one of the truck mags has a pic of one all pimped out)

·
Registered
42 Posts
i think they are all ugly except the sport one. and i would rather go fast than look good. but the sport isnt out yet so we'll see. why do you think they are that ugly summerwolf???

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
HAVE you seen one in real life??? if so I think you'd understand......unless you like boxy, weird, importy looking things....all the new stuff by chevrolet is going to this angular goof ass design.....but the colorado doesn't pull it off, and the tailights look like they're straight off a nissan, the front end looks like a avalance raped a cavalier, the interior is horrible.....the whole thing just looks stupid. They could have put the new engine, in a slightly redesigned S-10 and probably sold a lot more....I mean GM is stupid....they took a truck that ranged in price from 9500 to 25,000 and turned it into a midsize truck with no V8 offering, looks like crap, and costs 18,000 starting......that doesn't help the young people, now they have to go to a cavaqueer or roll an import. Logically why would GM do this, the S-10 is one of the best selling trucks in the world, its a very good option for younger people buying their first new vehicle, and it was versatile.....they replaced a good truck with something that looks worse than what I poop.....

but again, thats my opinion....yours may differ

Caleb

1 - 20 of 31 Posts