S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should i keep my 01 S10 with 162,xxx miles or should i sell it a get a fullsize? if i keep it im gonna throw bigger tires on it. i dont really need a fullsize i just want it. idk what to do, the truck runs great i just dont know

·
Eric
2,926 Posts
If everyone got what they want when they wanted do you think we would all have S10s right now?

It's just a phase, stick with your truck...you're better off in the long run keeping what you have now. At least you know the problems (past/history) with this one instead of starting anew.

Drive it til you kill it...then come back asking how to drop a new motor in it.

·
A work in progress...
1,450 Posts
How much do you have in it? What have you done to it? What is the fullsize? We need more details.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
id say ive got about 1,000 to 1,500 into it right now with body lift, stereo, and all the other little things ive done to it in the past. and your prolly right this is prolly just a phase but u know how that is. if i were to sell it and get a fullsize id prolly get a silverado or a sierra, older one of course im not rich ya know.

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
if you don't have the money, don't be looking to buy a different vehicle. If your truck is paid off and reliable, there's no need to change that. Personally, I would love to have a full-size, and when I have the money, I will have one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So do you think i should buy tires and rims for it, or keep it the way it is? i also wanna get aal and shackles so the back sits a tad higher then the front. good idea or no. cause once all that is done i dont wanna do much more after that.

·
Electrical Mod
56,116 Posts
Well, just shackles or AAL alone should make the rear sit higher if the front is stock. And I wouldn't get rims/tires unless you needed them, but that's personal preference.

·
Registered
450 Posts
id just keep the truck, leave it the exact same and save your pennies for a fullsize truck later on. atleast til you get a reasonable amount for a downpayment, then you could look at selling it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts