S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
1988 2.8L R W and B
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i was wondering if yall think we should get together some time. me and zaathur151 are frinds and envious dreamz we know wouldnt be too hard to get to come. and we know a couple other guys too. if y'all think its a good idea. lets start getting something set up.

·
BUT I WONT PUT IT HERE
8,150 Posts
yeah man my trucks stock right now... its for sale. but anytime in may or after im up for it i could prolly get a few more to if you would like but it all just depends

·
1988 2.8L R W and B
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
last i hear kcsseries was HIGH class assholes. aparently you havent seen my truck. i usually hang around noland and with zaathur151 ive seen 1 guy from kcs and he has a blazer xtreme with 4 JL W7's and a shit load of tv's including in the visors. im looking for a bunch of guys with s-10s even if they're stock as long as they care about thier trucks. zaathur151 has a good looking truck has no more rims on it. getting money to bag it. me. well im still waiting on a motor to get dropped in my new one. i dont want to go with kcs. i dont mind if kcs guys come with us but i dont want to feel under s-10'd i want to have a bunch of guys with s-10's. (oo and gals if there are any).

·
Registered
116 Posts
Bob35josh said:
last i hear kcsseries was HIGH class assholes...
:haha: Believe what you want. You want to come hang out fine.
If not :whogives:

As for stock trucks, we got those too :tup:

·
1988 2.8L R W and B
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rockin. i guess ive only seen the higher class ones. and thats just what ive heard so i see their rumors, u seem all right. i still dont think my truck would be too popular but i might get zaathur151 to come and ill ride with him. when y'all gonna meet at 435? or do i just need to look at the forum? oo yea how many people y'all got that are active participants?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Bob35josh said:
last i hear kcsseries was HIGH class assholes. aparently you havent seen my truck. i usually hang around noland and with zaathur151 ive seen 1 guy from kcs and he has a blazer xtreme with 4 JL W7's and a shit load of tv's including in the visors. im looking for a bunch of guys with s-10s even if they're stock as long as they care about thier trucks. zaathur151 has a good looking truck has no more rims on it. getting money to bag it. me. well im still waiting on a motor to get dropped in my new one. i dont want to go with kcs. i dont mind if kcs guys come with us but i dont want to feel under s-10'd i want to have a bunch of guys with s-10's. (oo and gals if there are any).
nice one josh way to make friends there is nothing wrong with kcs but yea i would love to get some pics or meet

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
its kinda hard to meet and take pic's right now im in the process of bagging my truck so it doesn't look pretty right now

·
Registered
887 Posts
Bob35josh said:
last i hear kcsseries was HIGH class assholes. aparently you havent seen my truck. i usually hang around noland and with zaathur151 ive seen 1 guy from kcs and he has a blazer xtreme with 4 JL W7's and a shit load of tv's including in the visors. im looking for a bunch of guys with s-10s even if they're stock as long as they care about thier trucks.
What...well you have heard wrong. We dont have anyone with 4 JL W7's in their blazer. We have a guy with 4 kickers in his blazer. Not sure if it is the same guy. In no way is he an asshole either. I wouldn't be part of this club if it was like that. We have a wide range of people, older to younger. We are all about the trucks and just hanging out. No crazy shit going on here, just trying to have a good time.

·
Registered
887 Posts
It sounds like not this weekend but next weekend is going to be bad ass. We should have an assload of trucks together and there will be some video shooting going on. The rumor is that domination the video will have a guy out there getting some footage for the website. Come check it out either this weekend or next then you be the judge on who you like and who you dont.

Dont listen to some bullshit, there are no stuck up assholes in our group.

Here is the link to the draggn...
http://www.kcsseries.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=998

·
Registered
887 Posts
Bob35josh said:
rockin. i guess ive only seen the higher class ones. and thats just what ive heard so i see their rumors, u seem all right. i still dont think my truck would be too popular but i might get zaathur151 to come and ill ride with him. when y'all gonna meet at 435? or do i just need to look at the forum? oo yea how many people y'all got that are active participants?
There is atleast a dozen or more of club members at the moment.

·
Out of the S10 game
423 Posts
RapidRon said:
:haha: Believe what you want. You want to come hang out fine.
If not :whogives:

As for stock trucks, we got those too :tup:

These guys are cool.. Tney came out to our show last year and were nice as shit.. Maybe trying to score points with the judges.. hahaha:p

But whoever told you that they are assholes is a ****in tard...

·
s10f Simpsons Expert
2,009 Posts
Hey man if you guys plan on meeting up lemme know i am in Omaha but i am in KC all the time for family

·
1988 2.8L R W and B
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the guy with 4 kickers might be who i heard about, its a white xtreme blazer with gray primer on the back end and tvs in the visors....ive watched them before down the road. and like really dark tent all the way around. his first impression on me was not a good one. sat with the 2 people he knew and talked only to them and seemed kind of dicky to others.....maybe what i saw was just a bad first impression. and i thought most of your guys were into their 20's with shitloads of money into thier trucks. and everyone knows older guys with lots of money USUALLY look down on the younger guys with no money (me). but you guys sound all right. if i can make it to your thing at barry rd and i29 that'll be cool...but thats a pretty far drive from EAST independence. so maybe ill see ya around. later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ok im alredy going a had all the info from a friend but is anyone here going to highschool drags im gonna be running my stareo and then watch some burnouts this sunday and next sunday is the drag if i am right maby it was sat but o well

·
I didn't build it for you
3,559 Posts
Bob35josh said:
last i hear kcsseries was HIGH class assholes.
When I met them they were nuthin' but nice and easy to hang with. Good guys with nice rides.

SSX will be in attendance for the drag session in KC on the 29th.
I think I'm the only asshole in SSX........at least I think so. I'll go check an see.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts