S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a noticeable difference in power when you get a K&N filterfor a 2.5L, is it worth getting?

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
umm.....on your '88 it probably won't make that much of a difference....it barely made one for my '91 :p (mine's a higher output motor, and I heard that it's even less for the older ones)...probably not worth getting unless you've got lots more planned for the truck...in my opinion, anyways....

I still haven't seen you or your truck...you should come out one day...or give me a call....881-CHEV
and umm...I don't know maybe this is too sensitive....but were you the truck there when Bjorn crashed?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no that wasn't me, that truck was a lowered toyota with rims. I didnt really know him that well, he was a year younger than me. anyways thanks for the help ill pohone your cell cause i wanna see you ride im probobly coming down to vic on monday so we could meet then. anyways thanks!

·
Goin' Nowhere Fast
3,340 Posts
no probs....I bumped into Brett French last night...looks like he's gonna be getting himself an S too :D

Sure that sounds great...I"d love to see your truck too...sounds nice...I'm working 10-6, but if yo'ure gonna be around after, just leave a message (not allowed to pick up phone at work :p)

Anyhoo...talk to you soon :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts