S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
[email protected] fer shure

too bad they will never catch the guy ... people like that should be shot (not dead ... just in the knee or something)

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
now is that gonna come out of the salesmans pocket? dumbass for letting him drive it w/o a license

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
offthehook said:
hard to miss i see cars like that everyday around here
im not surprised. blew my mind when i went to cali, everyone drives a sweet ass car. very unlike MI, mostly all we have here is grocery beaters!

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
how in the world would the employee other wise be so stupid and ignorant to let someone test drive a vehicle of that caliber without even seeing his liscense. i guess if the person at the dealership wasnt in on it, then he was just stupid!

·
Reseach and Devolopment
1,463 Posts
mustard_madman said:
how in the world would the employee other wise be so stupid and ignorant to let someone test drive a vehicle of that caliber without even seeing his liscense. i guess if the person at the dealership wasnt in on it, then he was just stupid!
:lol: yeah no kidding. if he wasnt in on it, then hes just plain stupid.

·
sister fister
60 Posts
so that's what i got to do to get my f50.

j/k

i'm too much of a wuss to try something like that.

·
32,805 Posts
mustard_madman said:
Usually, salesmen are the stupidest people. No common sense, they just want to make a commission. That salesman probally saw a huge comission if the guy bought the F50, that's was probally all he was thinking about, trying to please the guy and make the sale.

·
Not Store Bought...
1,242 Posts
IMO the salesman was in on it... 720k split it lets say 3 or 4 ppl the truck driver drivin the trailer, the salesman, the theif, and meabe even the ispector on the ship to take it across seas has to know about it so they dont have to look in the trailer. even with people in this they still walkin away with 180k each! now tell me that thses ppl didnt have this shyt planed out for quite a while? think about it folks! i would of done it.
Yuni

·
32,805 Posts
S10Freak187 said:
IMO the salesman was in on it... 720k split it lets say 3 or 4 ppl the truck driver drivin the trailer, the salesman, the theif, and meabe even the ispector on the ship to take it across seas has to know about it so they dont have to look in the trailer. even with people in this they still walkin away with 180k each! now tell me that thses ppl didnt have this shyt planed out for quite a while? think about it folks! i would of done it.
Yuni
A stolen car is not worth the same amount as it would be new.
For that new $720,000 car, the theives probally only got maybe $100,000 for it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
96blazer said:
Usually, salesmen are the stupidest people. No common sense, they just want to make a commission. That salesman probally saw a huge comission if the guy bought the F50, that's was probally all he was thinking about, trying to please the guy and make the sale.
:madfinger :finger: :flipoff:

im a salesman n i woulda never let him drive it w/out a license but we dont have a say in the matter...its the sales maneger that let him do it n as far as lettin him drive it half way through the test drive ...thats what were trained to do so he was jus doin his job ..not his fault ..n no he doesnt have to pay for it ....the only part that has got me is how the client got in the drivers seat w/ both doors closed before the salesman even got close enough to open the passenger door

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
briggzy said:
:madfinger :finger: :flipoff:

im a salesman n i woulda never let him drive it w/out a license but we dont have a say in the matter...its the sales maneger that let him do it n as far as lettin him drive it half way through the test drive ...thats what were trained to do so he was jus doin his job ..not his fault ..n no he doesnt have to pay for it ....the only part that has got me is how the client got in the drivers seat w/ both doors closed before the salesman even got close enough to open the passenger door

are you guys trained to never get out of the car w/o the keys in your hand, while you guys are switching seats? cuz that seems pretty damn stupid if you guys just get out and leave it running.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts