S-10 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Pony Poacher
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well there was a uh.. 'race meet' up a few miles and I went. It was just like a carshow with some races. Theres an abandoned air strip that people were racing off of. My friend wanted me to race this guys focus because he claimed he put so much into it, so we raced for $20.. Its all I had left after a purchase.

He couldn't compete, plain and simple. 4.3 >whatever he had in the focus. So what did I do with that 20 spot? I went to the closest marathon gas station and put it in mah tank :) I'm proud of my truck now.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Nice, at least you got some money out of the useless focus victory.

·
Pony Poacher
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heh it was one of them focus rally editions or some shit.. it was covered in 'sponsor' stickers so I thought it mighta been fast heh. But hey, who can complain about 20 bucks worth of gas ?? heh..

·
Registered
183 Posts
i've raced a new svt focus at the track, there over 20k and couldnt beat me off nitrous.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I hate the regular ones but the SVT is sweet. I had a svt 170Hp 6-spd. Handled incredible. Fun to drive. Did you say he had nitrous? If so, it wasnt an SVT cause I could smoke on a 4.3L with ease. I ran a 15.4 stock. Add a shot of Nitro.....see ya. Dont get me wrong, I am a truck fan but If you havent had the rice racers, you dont know what your missing. I hate graphics & the Huge tin wings & gay stuff like that, But the factory SE-R(spec-v), SRT-4, SVT, Mazdaspeed turbo, etc are a blast. Most are very quick, with awsome handling & brakes. Already come with sweet seats, stereos, 17"rims, 6-speed, handling packages, non-obnoxious body kit, etc. Plus good on gas & insurance.

·
Registered
183 Posts
no he didnt have nitrous, i did, they are nice and look good but for the money i would much rather get a srt-4, cheaper and faster.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I definitely agree!! Oh, so you waved bye-bye then! I enjoy beating them in a truck because I know what ricers can do. I appreciate my truck but I love all cars/trucks that I think are cool. I just dont like super fad things like stickers, 10 ft tall wings, racing seats, etc! Nice run!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i agree with you, i have always like imports but when everyother car coming down the road is a civic with a huge wing and stickers on it, it just makes me not want one, there are many nice imports that are around me that are fast as $hit, but the rice to nice ratio is 10 to 1.

03 SS said:
I definitely agree!! Oh, so you waved bye-bye then! I enjoy beating them in a truck because I know what ricers can do. I appreciate my truck but I love all cars/trucks that I think are cool. I just dont like super fad things like stickers, 10 ft tall wings, racing seats, etc! Nice run!!

·
Registered
8,614 Posts
First of as soon as he say's he will race for $20 you know he has close to nothing done. MOst people with real shit done to there cars won't race for under $100 and then there are people that won't race for under 1k one of my friends won't race for under 2500 at the track and under 5k on the street. But then again holds the record for fastest street legal all motor right now. It runs about 10.5 all motor in a civic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts