S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a buddies off after auto zone sold him a true PCV valve....it is just a one way nipple that alows air to the valves....it is not a true pcv valve...his was clogged, we shot some throttle body cleaner through it, cleaned it out with some q-tips (probably not the best way to do this but it worked) and used the same one the truck came with.....

P.S. I'm sorry about the way I acted on the other thread, but I just found out I'm going to be a daddy, and I don't quite need that in my life right now......but as far as anyone else goes.....just check some past threads, I actually am pretty knowledgeable, and I've always talked like an adult...LOL, oh well......Sorry to have made someone leave, but I can gaurantee it I'm on every major S-10 site out there, so he'll have to deal with me there too....LOL

Caleb

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Dude You get major respect from me. I jumped on ya too and it wasnt cool. I'm in the same boat. Will find out next week. Although for me having the baby is one of the coolest things for my wife and I. I have read posts and your no dummy. Apology accepted. Hope the same for you.:)

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, me and my girlfriend have just been stepping on each others' toes lately....she and I got together about 2 months into the pregnancy (she was raped) and now.....I mean, she's 6 months in, and I'm totally in love with her, we've talked about getting an apartment, marriage...etc etc....but basically right now, we're in court for having the guy that raped her sign over his parental rights....and also, I'm her lamaze partner...so....ech.....not what I need in my life right now, i'm just on edge.....

But apology accepted....Sorry I was an ass...

Caleb

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I'm also freaked the hell out about raising a kid that isn't mine.....we're both adults, and we were friends way before we got together.....but still......I dunno....I'm anxious about raising the kid as my own, but still....its a girl...her name will be

Sonoma (guess who picked that one out!)

Caleb

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Listen, I'm 35 and it's the biggest step im ever gonna take. Hope she realizes what she has. Take it a day at a time. You need to talk send me a few PM's. By the way, The name ROCKS!!!!

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, this PCV thing didn't turn out too bad for me, and thanks for that offer man, I might take you up on it sometime soon

Caleb

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Absolutely not a problem. It's cool. Anytime....:thumbup:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man, that actually means a lot

Caleb

1 - 9 of 9 Posts