S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Big Pimpin
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys I have been looking for a S10/chevy forum. Glad I finally found one. If there are any others just post them up so I can check them out also. thanks

The real reason why I bought my S-10 is cause I needed something to hall my bike around since I go to Dallas and ride with friends up there, but I still wanted something that looked tight and I could take some hotties out in. You can also find me on www.gixxer.com, for anyone who is in to sport bikes.

·
Registered
287 Posts
same reason why i got a truck, but i have yet to get a bike, what kind of bike you got?

·
Big Pimpin
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a 2001 GSXR 750 here is a pic.

and here is a pic of my truck

Thanks for the links to the other forums.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Damn boy, those are two very sweet toys!!!!!!! I want a bike really bad, i am looking for a nice bike that isnt brand new but isnt like 200 years old, If you know of any that you think are good bikes and dont have like a ton of thing wrong with them let me know!!!!!!

Neal
:p

·
Registered
287 Posts
hey Gixxster are those pipes stock or cusotm that you have on
your bike? by the way those are both fine rides you got there

hey MySweet99S10, what kind of bike are you looking for? super, cruiser, dirt? and take into account how long you have been riding.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am looking for a sport bike like 600-700 nothin above cause i am not that good yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts