S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am no where near baging or hydros yet but i have some questions hopefully someone will help which i know someone will cause u guys always do . i have a daily driver s10 i was just wondering what is some main differences between hydros and bags? i know in winter u cant use bags cause water gets in the lines and freeze are hydros like that? i dont want to remove fenders and cut the bed . if i do bags what does it take to make my truck hop? hydrogen? helium? or can i just like use 1/2 inch valves and line and stuff? thanks for anyones help its greatly appreciated i know these are dumb questions but im trying to learn i want hydrolics but i heard they leak and theres oil every where but ive heard storys of peopel going 80 mph down the highway and a bag or line burst thanks guys and gals

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
You can too use bags in the winter.

I'd rather have bags, for several reasons. Hydros = can be messy, require many batteries, etc.... You should be able to hop fairly easy with nitrogen and the right valves/line/bags. Slam Specialties makes excellent hopping bags, 1/2" line or 5/8" line is good for hopping, depending on how much you wanna hop. 3/8 or 1/2 valves would too. You can run more than 2 valves per bag if you wanna hop HIGH, IE. dual fills, single dump, etc...

And your bags will give you no trouble if properly installed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts