S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

actually none of the tires yet but i just put on kumho 225-50 and 245-50's last nite and they look pretty nice, ill just put up pics later, its 1/2 lift smcs 3/8 drops 5/8 line 1 450 and 1 5 gallon, guages, 10 switch box, thanks let me know what you think.

i plan to bag the back around christmas time

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
SWEET MAN! Truck looks great with the bags done up front. I'm glad to see you got it all done, it's going to look great totally laid out.

Drew

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
looks awsome, you coming to atco next friday? good time, sweet ride!

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
looks good man...back needs to come down a little further tho...

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, hopefully ill make it to atco friday, i get off work at 5 and its an hour drive so i might not be there intime,

how can i lower the back more without spending too much money, im bagging it by christmas, i have stock zq8 leafs and 4 inch blocks already.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Damn that looks awesome. Great work.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
such a whore.. so now can we trade trucks?

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Pull a leaf out of the pack, that'll drop her down at least another inch, possibly more.

Drew

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Supa pimp!!!

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok guys well i have a problem, some fittings leak no big deal i can fix that, my bags fill to fast, i mean really ill flick the switch and there up to 130 before i can blink or pull my finger off the switch. im not sure if it hops ill have to get my dad or someone to watch it while i hit them, but reguarless, how do i figure out my ride height and how do i get there? its insane, hopefully ill get a video tommorw.

·
need to be lower
525 Posts
Did u buy the front kit from jason? If so did you get the 145 or 175 pressure switch? I got the 175 and im guessing it will hop a little. :thumbup: Truck looks real good. I like it. Where did you get your fittings from?

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i got the 175, im not sure about the hopping, we will see, i got the fittings from y2k xtreme

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
you for friday gates open at 4:30 ill be there at 5 til all night so whenever you get there we'll be there if not i'll drop you my phone number and you can hit me up and find out where we are

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok white, i might see if i can leave work early, that would kick ass. todays pictures,

1 - 20 of 45 Posts