S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

He is a 74 that I bought new. I gave it the 383 shot almost 20 years ago, harware, paint, tires, then stored it for 13 years (never laying eyes on it except when I'd bring in my other vette for winter storage, and even then I didn't see it, it was covered. I took it out about 6 years ago. It's fast but has only had 2000 miles put on it in 20 years.:( No time and the other one is 12 years old with 25K miles on it. I think I pay insurance for nothing. They must think I'm a fool at my ins co (and love sucking my $$)with 5 of them YES they must.

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
wow...stored for 13 years...i couldn't stand it when i stored my stang over the winter...LOL.....do ya mind me asking how old you are?

and did you say you have 5 of em???

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OLDDDD

Well I haven't reached haghood yet?? At least I hope not. :) Yes 5 but a 98 is for sale. You can see them at my site. My stroker runs in my driveway as I type. Time to wring it out good. Of course that means 20 minutes of power shifting. He neeeeeds it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nice ride Chick. Dont let them bother you with the old stuff, they think I,m old too, ah, what do they know. You still having that makes me mad I sold my 69 RS/SS 396/375, just because my wife reached haghood too soon and wanted the cash, boy that was dumb.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a friend

964pt3
They don't bother me at all, they just don't understand that we do the same things as them only better cause we've been at it longer ;)
Oh especially the 396...sad.
If you were my husband you'd still have it and then some. I'd have a matching one.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Like they always say, things get better with age. So you would have made me keep the Camaro, damn, need a new husband? HAHA! They need us here to keepem in line! KIDS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey u

Hi mod2fly :D Hows it going? You got a truck too? I don't. I've had quite a few though. i didn't know you had a truck.
What do you have?

M

·
0 Posts
right now is a 2001 f150 super crew. LOL
:D
teehee
id post a pic but... lol i will probably get mauled.
LOL

;)
on second thought..

no.. better not.. lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MOD.....Did I tell you GM and other I'm sure but for sure, GM's going to the 8/4? I posted it somewhere, dah! see what happens when you have ecm's, pcm's, vcm's, bcm's on the brain, OVERLOAD. It's true you loose you marbles after 40.:(

·
Banned
6,652 Posts
MOD2FLY said:
right now is a 2001 f150 super crew. LOL
:D
teehee
id post a pic but... lol i will probably get mauled.
LOL

;)
on second thought..

no.. better not.. lol
You know, I'd like to see a picture of it!

M

·
0 Posts
Chick said:
MOD.....Did I tell you GM and other I'm sure but for sure, GM's going to the 8/4?
yup you lost me... hahahaha
oh well... whats going on 8/4? and where?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts