S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Damn I love that, turned out better than I thought.

Yeah I know I need a drop and some wheels, don't worry I'm planning that.

So what do you guys think?

No photoshopping! I don't want to see her lowered yet,... must... save... money...

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
Looks good, with rims and lowering it will be sweet.

Are those the Street Glow Neons in your headlights? They look bad @$$!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
look good....i've seen something like that in a prelude for the guys security alarm....flashed like 2 times a minute when it was armed.....looked nice

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
good start. i'm diggin the headlights. what kind of wheels you gonna put on it? how low you goin?

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys.

I got the headlights from a warehouse in Arizona (forgot the name), they are the crystal lens type. The ones I have come with a little hole that you can stick a 194 bulb through. I put a red 194 in and hooked it up to the switch box under my dash. I call them "Intimidation Lights".

I plan a 3/4 and axing the bumpstops. The wheels are going to be any chrome simple 5 spoke design, 18 inch or even 20s if they fit, maybe staggered.

·
Twisted Inc.
414 Posts
What do the cops think about them lights?

·
9~Deuce
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I'm aware of that. $500 deep that is. No I haven't been caught but I have a friend who has a ricer with those blue window washer LEDs. Well he got caught, and found himself with $500 in fines.

That's why the switch I hooked them up to glows red, reminding me when they're on.

·
Resident *******
11,269 Posts
I had blue washers on my truck (don't ask why) anyway, i was arrested because the cop said i was trying to impersonate a police officer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts