S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh shit yes!! the 1/2'' valves that were backordered came in to me today!!!! BIIIIIG thanks to both ERIC and JASON for giving, thats right, GIVING me these valves. 4 3/8'' and 4 1/2'' SMC's. i cant wait to get this thing laid out now!

oh and eric has a veeery high will power to not cuss people out because i pestered the shit out of him!! haha. thanks pOrk for puttin up with all my crap and for hookin me up big. if ya'll ever need anything be sure to ask.:tup:

·
VVVthat thing is deadVVV
4,185 Posts
dude thats bad ass. how'd you do it? i'm sure lots of people want to know how to get free valves! anywasy get theat ride on the ground and drag the piss out of it!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NeverEnough188 said:
dude thats bad ass. how'd you do it? i'm sure lots of people want to know how to get free valves! anywasy get theat ride on the ground and drag the piss out of it!
haha it was crazy cuz i dont how i did it. i didnt even ask. jason was just nice that day i guess.:D
anyway, just be sure to watch for my truck in the members rides section in the next month maybe to be bagged! i'm real excited!!!

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ib2loud said:
shouldn't have said you got anything free on here, no everyone and their mother will want something for nothing
yeah i know. oops:doh:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hmmmm....i'm surprised pOrk hasnt said anything yet like..."thank God. now he can leave me the hell alone."haha

·
Token TSX Owner
8,716 Posts
hmmmm....i'm surprised pOrk hasnt said anything yet like..."thank God. now he can leave me the hell alone."haha
Probably hasnt been able to leave the phones telling people he cant give them anything for free lol.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ACE2790 said:
Probably hasnt been able to leave the phones telling people he cant give them anything for free lol.
:haha:haha. oh and hey man i put my projectors in and they look awesome dood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts