S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got my front bag kit from jason, and i was wondering about the filter that comes with the viar 450. it has a hose and some fittings, and ive never hear anyone mention it on here so i was just wondering...also when i use jasons front cups do i need to use the metal bracket that goes in between the air bag and the cups????? also where do u guys think i should mount the relay, and tell me where i need to put in line fuses?????

·
SIC-Founder & WA Ch. Head
1,687 Posts
what bags are you using? If they'er the Airlift Bags, that "metal bracket", I'm guessing, is the roll plate. You need it if you want to keep your warranty on the bags..and it does help.

Most of the time, I just screw the filter into the back of the compressor, unless it's gonna be mounted someplace where it will be wet..alot. Then, if possible, you need to use the line and fittings to route the filter to someplace dry.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the quick resonse low blazer..also the relay i have has 5 prongs. do i just leave the other one empty. because the compressor wiring diagram on the how to, the relay only has 4 prongs ..thanx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts