S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got it all pretty much put it. Pioneer digital Eq, pioneer head unit, jbl BP600.1, fosgate 200a4, elemental design 12O, and the infinity reference plates and 6.5"s that have been in there a few months...I know its not all top of the line or anything, but it sounds good to me..

This sub is bad ass! I love it! Its an a 1.6cu.ft. sealed box. This thing sounds SOOOOO much better then my little crap polk 10"s i had in there! Thanks to everyone who helped me out in here: Tempe, SMNW2003, and all the rest..

I haven't really started tweaking everything yet cause i haven't really had time, i just played around real quick with it.. im really lacking mids for some reason..anyone know how i may be able to help it out a little?

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
thats sweet as hell bro...hopefully mine will be just about done in the next few weeks here...i cant wait too, this will be my first system in my first car...i got all the interior replacements hooked up and amped, all i gots to do is connect the sub amp and make my sub box and presto...I HAVE BASS!!

im excited for you bro...good luck with it!! :thumbup:

sorry...no ideas for the mids, im kinda audio dum :phil:

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hurry up and get that thing done SLAnoma95! You at the fun part now! Making the box...riiight... man that was my first box, I guess it didn't turn out tooo bad, but I got really pissed off a few times during the process...many-a-pieces of wood went flying through the back yard..good luck!

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SLAMnoma95 said:
cool...little trouble cuttin circles eh?
Shhh..:finger: I didn't have the right tools!!But i think it kinda turned out to be a good screw up..i was able to make the sub sit flush because of it

Its about 1.5cu.ft. sealed box..its sounds pretty good from what I can tell..i still gotta break the sub in so I haven't cranked it to loud yet. I still gotta go tweak everything, I have school till like 8 and I don't wanna make my neighbors mad doing it at night..

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Twin pedal case? They grey one?
If thats the one you're talking about I guess cordless drills and drum pedals use the same case...?

·
Funky-style Drummer
89 Posts
Inferno Sonoma said:
Twin pedal case? They grey one?
If thats the one you're talking about I guess cordless drills and drum pedals use the same case...?
That is exactly what my bass pedal case looks like. Same color, texture, latches. Freeky.

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JCamacho said:
Inferno, What is that hole thinge in between the amps and sub?
its where the *cough*cap is*cough*...I was just really worried about the lights flickering, and im trying to kill the battery so they'll pro-rate it for a yellow top...i don't really think im gonna need the cap though..no dimming lights or anything, which kinda surprised me..I think the turn signals phase the alternator more then the system does.

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I say don't do it like i did it, it looks like the cap is sunk way to far back cause of the 3/4in MDF...how did you plan in the first place?

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
well...in case you didnt see my pics the other amp and cap is gonna go on the back plastic thing like the 4 way is....The power distro, ground distro and cap are gonna all be cocked sideways on the right side and the 2 channel was gonna be like in the middle kinda, and the 4 channel is stayin where it is

Here is the Link to my pics

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ohhh! Thats gonna look so clean, i say put the cap on the back wall with the reat of the stuff...is the amp just screwed into the plastic or is it through the metal too?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts