S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mike D.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i just got done baggin the front and back of my 97 ext. noma. i'm about 3.5 inches from layin frame. right now i wanna make sure everything is good before i go farther. anyway, is there any geometry problems or something else i should worry about in the front. i'm only running 225/60/16 tire. as far as the back i know my pinion angle is off but i'm gonna redo that when i notch the back.

any help is great...thanks

·
Registered
917 Posts
Just check the toe one the front wheels, shouldn't be off (unless you really f'ed up) Have an alignment (once the rear is done too), and I would keep the driving to a minimum if your pinion angle is off

·
Bagged 99X
203 Posts
just have the front alignment checked there is no adjustments on the back of our trucks. i would also look at getting some lower pro tires it will set down a little further.

·
Registered Slacker
3,439 Posts
88S10BLAZER said:
just have the front alignment checked there is no adjustments on the back of our trucks. .
if its stock then that may be true but if you have a setup with adjustable lower bars then yes there is adjustments to be made.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
We need to know what kinda setup ur runnin and what kinda bags and where u have them mounted. And pics would be good too man, Then we could start gettin ya some answers.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
correction u can align the rear because they do dog leg u loosen the u bolts and shift the axle yes they are pinned but they still move if u think ur a drag racer and u do hard launches

·
Mike D.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for the help, i'm running sd cups and airlift bags upfront, gen 1 4-link airbar out back. 1/2 smc valves and 5/8 line. i also have a 5 gallon and viar 450 under my bed. my pinion angle is off by like 2-4 degrees max but i have a double cardian and two piece shaft so i figure it's not that bad. it is my daily driver but i don't go far

·
Registered
917 Posts
I'm not gonna lie to you, that sounds like a sweet setup for a 16 year old, I wish my truck had all that shiz when I was 16. I hope everything works out well for you :tup:

·
Mike D.
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks i tried to do things right the first time around, i love hittin switches on people but i don't have very much play time. i'm thinkin about an edc or dc5000 with maybe a bigger bag up front so it takes less psi to raise up, whatta ya guys think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts