222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres the front

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rear...Im thinking af pulling a leaf to drop the rear another 1 1/2. Hopefully that will level it out

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW it was a 2/3 drop that I installed

·
Squid Life
1,771 Posts
Looks aight...it shouldn't be too long before you want it lower though!

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I like everything but the chrome fender trim. Sometimes being different does bad things to the look. Any other plans for the truck?

·
Getting Layed
1,545 Posts
i'm dropping my 95 ss 2/3 in about a week or so
i'll post pics sometime when i get them

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The chrome trim came with the truck when I got it used. I tried pulling it off but it was way faded differnt looked even worse then the chrome trim.
I just ordered some flame gauges and sony xplod head unit speakers all around.
Early next year, waiting for tax refund and christmas to be over, I am going to get a roll pan and valence and new paint. I will also be ordering custom leather seats from autoleathers.com and some tweed for the int. More than likely will get a billet mirror dash and pedals and shifter. All should be in place by the end of January, hopefully. It all depends on how much I spend when I go back to the states on leave.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
eurodime21 said:
The chrome trim came with the truck when I got it used. I tried pulling it off but it was way faded differnt looked even worse then the chrome trim.
I just ordered some flame gauges and sony xplod head unit speakers all around.
Early next year, waiting for tax refund and christmas to be over, I am going to get a roll pan and valence and new paint. I will also be ordering custom leather seats from autoleathers.com and some tweed for the int. More than likely will get a billet mirror dash and pedals and shifter. All should be in place by the end of January, hopefully. It all depends on how much I spend when I go back to the states on leave.
Your plans sound good, keep it clean :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts