S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she wanted mirrors and i told her the 00 up one are 300 for the set and lest say she was really upset. but got them from summit for 165 shipped. electric also

next on the list is the 97 under door handles from the s10/blazers that are a smooth design (Same ones i had changed onto my truck when it was painted) aso they will be sanded down to make it look smoother. so you dont see a big black doorhandle. should have pics up in a few weeks,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Were the mirrors heated or just elec.?
If just elec. will they plug in with no mod?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well ive seen them sanded down dont look at good as the 97 under not as smooth.

as for the mirrors summit just told me a 4 week wait so it will be a while. hopefully call around to some other places

tony

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
Hey Tony:

What handles can you buy that are already smooth? My truck is in my sig. I dont want to sand down my stock handles, just want them to match the truck. Thanks.

BTW: Which N20 Kit do you have?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey JOHN are you the same guy that has the dakota r/t and the bike? the handles are from the 97 down s10 trucks. they come black but you can spray them to match perfect. also the gmc envoy like 98-00 come with painted door handles already to match they are 35 each

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
98 SS ON NOS said:
hey JOHN are you the same guy that has the dakota r/t and the bike? the handles are from the 97 down s10 trucks. they come black but you can spray them to match perfect. also the gmc envoy like 98-00 come with painted door handles already to match they are 35 each
no, he has the xtreme and the ws6

lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts