S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
frequent flyer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As if I don't spend enough time lounging around the other boards,this one seems pretty cool so I thought I'd hang here for awhile also.I work for a shop that specializes in GM performance and look forward to swapping ideas about S-10's.I've driven the crap out of my V8 S-10 daily for the last 5 years and it shows no sign of giving up.Just acquired a set of L98 aluminum heads that are going on soon. Then an 8.5" rear end and nitrous.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
SVTWhat? said:
Hey everyone,

As if I don't spend enough time lounging around the other boards,this one seems pretty cool so I thought I'd hang here for awhile also.I work for a shop that specializes in GM performance and look forward to swapping ideas about S-10's.I've driven the crap out of my V8 S-10 daily for the last 5 years and it shows no sign of giving up.Just acquired a set of L98 aluminum heads that are going on soon. Then an 8.5" rear end and nitrous.
sounds cool post pics of that and your buick, welcome aboard :thumbup:

·
frequent flyer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here's a pic of the hole in the road I throw money into.:cool:

pics down below,sorry the original was huge and annoying to look at and there is no option to attach an image when you edit a post.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
hole in the road ? LOL it looks good id just get some bigger wheels for it

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
damn if thats a hole in the road let me go get a shovel and a jack hammer

·
frequent flyer
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
92S10LB said:
hole in the road ? LOL it looks good id just get some bigger wheels for it
I've a set of weld draglites waiting for me to get money for tires,
Here's a pic of the buick:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok im jealous ..... thats my dream car..... almost had 2 .... 1st one the guy sold it right out from underneath me while i was getting the loan ... second one i decided opeinin up my shop instead.... Take care of her!!!! You better get plates that say "GNAT" ha ha as long as you dont live in Pa ... caus ill have one sooner or later!!! ha ha NICE RIDE MAN!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts