S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife is coming down to see me since I'm out of town for two weeks. I told her I want her to get her clit/labia pierced. Problem is there is only one place in town that does it and the piercer is a guy. I'm not really down with that, if anyone else is messing around with her junk it had better be a chick.

Thoughts? Opinions?

And no, there will be no shared pictures assholes....

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Never saw the point of piercings in those areas personally, I wouldn't want some dude touching my girls junk either though....lol maybe they make clip on rings?

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
UMMMMM get over it. it's his job.

i assume you're gonna be there and if not, then maaaybe you should wait till you can be if you have a problem with it

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
i wouldn't let her do her clit! i have seen some BAD issues with it later on.

if it works good!!!!

if it don't they loose all sensitivity in that area! and there is possibility of infection.

maybe her labia that would probably be better.

as far as a dude doing it, i wouldn't mind if she didn't. hell he isn't going to be "feeling" that thing anyway

·
SHENANIGANS!!!
5,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well yeah I would go with the labia, I didn't think many people got the actual clit pierced anyway, that thing is super sensitive.

And yeah I would be there but still wouldn't be cool with it. Maybe we will just hold out until we can find a female piercer. I'm pretty particular about my woman.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
You could get your shit pierced too and then when you get it on it would sound like a sword fight.

God why.

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
i still see no problem with it... i mean it takes what? at the most 30secs to poke the needle through, then hook the ring and bam your woman throws her pants on and that's that.

damn i'd hate to be her gyno

·
Give me 3 yrs...
6,526 Posts
its his job, and he doesnt touch her box bare handed, shes not enjoying it in a sexual way, and ur asking her to do it, and if it really bothers u that much, think bout how many dudes touched her box in college and hs

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
Ha ha! No I sit in on those appointments as well. I guess it might sounds crazy but thats how I am.

As for piercings I think they are hot on chicks, it's just not MY thing.
:rotf: jeez, that's classic.

so i guess you're one of those guys i like to piss off and look at his chick while he's looking dead at me.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts