S-10 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
thats one awesome truck man, props. only thing that i even saw that i dont like is the camber in the front, does it sit like that when ur drivin?
thanks a lot for all the comments guys! i appreciate them. no, when i lift it the wheels lose that camber. as soon as the tire tucks the fender, then they start to camber in

·
Registered
164 Posts
Who picks these? Nice color,rims are horrible. Looks like IROC rims made out of foreskin, rub them and they grow. I dont get the lowering thing,proves that taste is all in the mouth. Sorry dont like it.

·
24/7
74 Posts
nice truck but im not sure i would make it totm

·
Buy my project Yota!
166 Posts
I really like the gauge set up

·
I'm nuts about bolts.....
162 Posts
Who picks these? Nice color,rims are horrible. Looks like IROC rims made out of foreskin, rub them and they grow. I dont get the lowering thing,proves that taste is all in the mouth. Sorry dont like it.
Maybe if it was pink you would like it better???? :dunno:

Nice truck man, a lot of wrenchtime put in it that's for sure. Congrats on totm, well deserved!:tup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
thanks a lot sidearmbandit, jopre, i cant beleive you had my truck as your wallpaper, never honestly thought i would have a "wallpaper worthy truck" lol thats awesome. nedzodildozer... thanks for the input, but if you dont "get the lowering thing" what are you doing in this thread? does it look like its lifted? nope, so no need to be in this thread huh? so hop in your stock truck and be on your way... anyway, thanks for all the compliments guys! feels good to have a truck on the home page for a month!

·
Registered
562 Posts
thats one sweet sdime, i actually have a pic of this truck saved to my lock screen on my phone. lmao!
no way man! thats awesome! :tup: never woulda thought i woulda been on someones phone or background ! thats sick

·
Registered
146 Posts
gaahhh, sooo clean man.

·
Backseat Driver
17 Posts
Been my wallpaper on my phone for about a month. Inspiration for my 88 that's sitting on 15" irocs. Hahaha.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I just noticed.... There is a flood goin on inthe background..... Lol

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
I love it- and you totally deserve TOTM... with all the work you have put into this thing.

Its awesome that you built something you are proud of man... congrats!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts