S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This months winner is YAIMLOW, here is a little bit more about his truck!

Year: 1985
Model: S-10
Exterior: Everything shaved, full skin combo, Hot Rod Flatz hot rod satin black, 3-1/2" trad body drop
Interior: Custom sheetmetal dash and console, Cavi seats (soon to be Audi A4 seats)
Engine: Chevy 350, tons of mods, 400rwhp
Wheels: 20"x8" American Racing Iroc replicas with 235/30R20 Falken Z rubber
Suspension: SD tube control arms, Firestone 2600 all the way around, custom 4 link, 1/2" SMC valves and line
Special Thanks to Dan, Jesse, and Marshall for the helping hands in the garage, and to Sairene for spending the long nights in the garage with me!

·
Registered
19 Posts
wow man...... envious is an understatement... i love it beautiful work, its all in the details and from the looks of it u nailed it! good job!

·
Need to DO WORK son
8,571 Posts
this truck is sick, followed the winter build and it was awesome, should post up some pics of your interior, just epic!!

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,165 Posts
i thinks some chrome trimmed tail lights would look titties, and somehow fix the gap between the hood and the grille. other than that, its perfect. 100%

·
Registered
562 Posts
thanks a lot guys! i was shocked that i got voted totm! yes im also glad im on high land so i didnt get sucked into the flood! the water is still that high. and 90blues10, the gap you are talking about is just because i have to change the rad support because its a grill for a newer s10. should be changed up in a few months. i will post some pics of the interior right away! thanks again guys!

·
The Vehicle Dynamics Bro.
4,694 Posts
Awesome Erik!

·
Registered
562 Posts
who chad? its had a complete rebuild since getting it form him. check out my build thread, it was a mess when i got it. link bars wernt even, BD wasnt done, interior was empty, wiring was a nightmare, grill was stock, bumper was stock, tailgate was stock... the only thing that is the same on it is the wheels and motor. thats IT. gave this truck a complete 180 since i bought it from chad, but now im starting to be happy with it

·
Registered
562 Posts
heres a couple more pics of it! including the interior ones i said i would post

·
rollin the 2.2 ;)
106 Posts
thats one awesome truck man, props. only thing that i even saw that i dont like is the camber in the front, does it sit like that when ur drivin?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts