·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I'm good anytime that day Shawn.......

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
How?

You've got 3 weeks..............do work!

·
Registered
634 Posts
when i first bagged the truck i didnt trim enough spring pocket and the bag was rubbin. i fixed that and thought it would be fine. but it ended up givin out where it had been rubbin before. the other side has the same rub spot, so to be safe gonna replace both the fronts.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good lord, that truck is possessed. Hope you get back on the road soon.

Later,
Shawn

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
We will probably meet up on the outside of Decatur this time and cruise over too Springfield. You gonna come to the Cruise, straight drive up I55 for ya, we can meet up with ya thhere if you want.

·
S-10rgasim
303 Posts
Yeah im comin, just let me know a specific location and time, hopefully early, and I can get there. Maybe somewhere close to I55. Also if you can pm your number to me that would be my only contact for ride.

·
what? to loud? u crazy
1,161 Posts
may actually be able to show up to this one. im ridin this weekend and in 2 weeks but so far no rides for the 5th. only thing is i work so ill be busy till 11am maybe 10am earliest

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What time does everyone think will be easy for them?
And we will meet up in Forsyth at the mall parking lot. We can take interstate from there, instead of going through downtown Decatur and the million lights.

I was thinking around 1 ish to meet up. Give us plenty of time to get there. Just my opinion. LMK.

Later,
Shawn

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Sounds fine to me Shawn.......the show starts at 12 and goes to 4:30.

·
grounded customs
56 Posts
Remember guys its rain or shine, everything we do is all or nothing!!!
Hope to see & hang with all of you there, get ready for a good time, sofar there is work of a few guys from just about every wear making the trip!

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
I will be there rain or shine, lets hope for shine!!!

Ya I talked with a few of the guys again this past Saturday at the show here in town.

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Yep, the guy with the Blazer and the red truck and(sorry I forget his name)the guy with the flat black Harley with the drag bars was there. I was kinda surprised with so many mini trucks, I never really go because its never that great, mainly local older guys who have a very narrow sense of what a car show should be like.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Josh, read the flyer closer. Registration is 12 to 4:30. The show and cruise go until whenever.

So we meet up at 1:00pm at Hickory Point Mall, and cruise to Springfield from there.

Later,
Shawn

·
grounded customs
56 Posts
Yep, the guy with the Blazer and the red truck and(sorry I forget his name)the guy with the flat black Harley with the drag bars was there. I was kinda surprised with so many mini trucks, I never really go because its never that great, mainly local older guys who have a very narrow sense of what a car show should be like.
eric had the half bagged blazer, steve with the bag n body dropped noma, and braden had the flat black harley, all good guys steve is also building a noma for braden.

·
Registered
634 Posts
this should be a great show! wish i had my truck up and runnin.

·
TMS forever!
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I am officially out as of now for this weekend. Money problems and time.

Will not be around for a July meet due to my shoulder surgery, so it's up to you guys to work that out.

Later,
Shawn

1 - 20 of 31 Posts