S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ol' bodybuilder
647 Posts
That's CANBY, OR my friend :p

I would like to go but am spending most of my spare time trying to work on my truck! I'm taking a Auto Restoration class at Clackamas Community College that's 11 hours long every other Saturday. If I do the summer term, it may or may not fall on that weekend.

Tonight, I just nearly finished shaving my tailgate and rt door. Got the primer and saw a "slight" high spot on the t-gate and 2 of 'em on the door.

I'm going to shave the tailights and put in some Caddy lights next. It would sure be nice if I could get it painted and lowered before this show. :cool:

·
ol' bodybuilder
647 Posts
That's CANBY, OR my friend :p

I would like to go but am spending most of my spare time trying to work on my truck! I'm taking a Auto Restoration class at Clackamas Community College that's 11 hours long every other Saturday. If I do the summer term, it may or may not fall on that weekend.

Tonight, I just nearly finished shaving my tailgate and rt door. Got the primer on and saw a "slight" high spot on the t-gate and 2 of 'em on the door.

I'm going to shave the tailights and put in some Caddy lights next. It would sure be nice if I could get it painted and lowered before this show. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts