S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
This is the place where u would post. Most people just have bags on here.

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
There isn't enough interest on this board for hydros, not that i've seen anyway, to create another subforum for them. If you got questions, post 'em here, and those that have had experience with them, will help ya out.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you got questions, post 'em here, and those that have had experience with them, will help ya out. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't have any questions, I just wondered why there isn't a juice section

·
MichiganMetalWorks.com
2,531 Posts
Independent said:
That is a shame

yes it is.

lots of people on here are just to close minded about juice, because their firends brothers nephew had some on his regal and he said it didnt ride good. WTFever, most people who say they dont like it have never had a proper working juice setup.

taylor

·
Registered
89 Posts
i love juice have had 4 cars with it, on my firs with bags now and wouldnt have anything else for a daily driver. But ive got a 63 impala thats gonna get 4 pumps.

·
I hate you
2,241 Posts
I should have juice, every **** that I talk to about my truck ask's the same fvcking question "Does it have hydro's?" I'm to the point now where I just say yes and walk away. Or I say I have air ride and they're like "what?"

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
i thought you did have juice that orange pump in the bed? lol

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
duh lol

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
I've had 3 cars on juice, and they're cool, but now I just kind of like the bags better. They both have their good and bads, but to me bags are way easier to work on and to understand. If you're hopping, juice it, if you're cruising, bag it. Don't get me wrong I've seen good height out of bags, but its way easier to get more power out of juice.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
dros would be nice cause they ride much stiffer so i could drive like 1cm off the ground rather then like 1 to 2 inchs.

But I ppl already call my trucks mexie, and i cant even imagine what they would say if I had dros. I dont know how you can think bodydroppped trucks are mexie but stupid ppl do and trust me my trucks look nothing mexie at all...

like a 65 lincoln continental with the suicide doors, BD'd, dros and some big rims :hitit: x9762457834

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
<--gots nothing against juice....id liek to install it on my next project...but with accumulators of course i dont want some bumpy ass ride.... but your best bet is to hit up layitlow.com they will have your best juice answers...

·
Registered
428 Posts
ya.....hit up LayitLow.com, that's the site I used when i had my 76 Caddy Seville on Juice. The guys on there can tell u anything about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts