S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has a daily on hydros that they drive every day, to work, store, ect.

What sort of problems do you run into, if any

I'm about to buy a ranger on hydro's but it's gonna be my daily. And post pics of your ride :D

·
NVR2LO
700 Posts
my boy has a 1st gen on juice he drives everyday, straight through last winter in new england too!! its bouncy, but no worse than cuttin springs! his he was always havin stupid issues though, breakin dumps, and cylinders and of course, always charging batteries!

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have ben driving my truck every day for about a year. problems, yea stuff wears out mainly the seals. you have to replace those about 1 time a year, more if you have acculaters. the hose i replaced because it was rubbing and it wore the rubber down to the metal. just make sure everything is tight and charged and you shouldnt have a problem.

·
Got Juce
70 Posts
I've drivin mine daily for around 3 years or so and i've never had any major problems, other than the occasional wear of seals. I charge my batts about once every 2 weeks.

·
Pro Hopper Biaa
173 Posts
well i drove my first gen jusiced for about three years only major problem i ever had was blowing the collar off of cce clyinders. And normal wear and tear but i put my truck thru hell rode bouncy as hell but hopped like a son of bitch and had a wicked 3. i enjoyed every second of ridin 3 down the interstate

·
resident bmx prick
444 Posts
sometimes i want juice... friend of mine had a 66 nova on juice.... some of the best times ever in the car. 3wheelin...

·
Registered
68 Posts
the ranger looks sweet... bet itll be a good d.d. . my s-10 is like the one foxpak has, but long wheelbase. havent had any serious probs in almost 3 yrs of daily driving. its my only vehicle... just dont abuse it too much. stuff does break ya kno.....

·
**** you
9,528 Posts
before i got my truck, the dude who owend it before me drove his 2 years with no problems.. occasionaly blowing a solenoid but thats to be expected with 48v and cheap $8 solenoids. When i got it, i was having a problem with ym switches, t hey would stick and keep blowing solenoids.. I spent.. probly.. not even $100 on stuff to fix it.. new solenoids, new switches, which i already had, and a new dump cartridge... and its working great now.

·
WiLd-N-oUt
1,067 Posts
They can be very reliable. I run them eveyday. My truck is my DD. I have NEVER had a serious problem in the three years of driving. I suggest investing in a street charger, solinoid blocks, and good strong batteries. Also, the tripple o-ring cylinders from prohopper are AWESOME.

·
Throwin' Dros
30 Posts
My trucks a daily. Craps always going to break sooner or later, but if you can fix it then whats the big deal.

Just can't be a pussy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i had a juiced regal as a daily for a while it was ok, i would say invest
in a street charger they are worth every dollar, i didnt have but would
recomend accumilators for a better ride. my main problem was stopping
in the rain cause of the 13's and trunk full of 8 batteries and 3 pumps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts