S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is Jason still just selling the wishbone 3 link or just the 5 link becuz I was looking at his site and he just had the 5 link on there and no 3 link there, but he is selling the roadgrater now. I havent been in the bag forum for a long time so Im not up to date.

Bryan

·
I'm poor
1,665 Posts
I've been triing to get just the pumpkin bracket, but jason doesn't return emails

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah call him for important shit, i dont have enough money right now so I dont want to waste his time by calling him right now.

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
motomullet said:
I've been triing to get just the pumpkin bracket, but jason doesn't return emails
IM SORRY!!!! lol :D

yeah, ill sell just the rear diff bracket. $100.00 shipped. its quite a nice piece. very cool. super duper quality!

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
draggin96 said:
yeah call him for important shit, i dont have enough money right now so I dont want to waste his time by calling him right now.
if you ever have a question just ring me up at 812-782-3581. ill be happy to answer any question you have no matter how unimportant to you it may be. talkin bags is never a waste of time. its pure edjamacation.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts