S-10 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are great, Danny and Josh are always around to help out. I remember callin Danny at like 1 AM askin if Ducttape woudl hold my air leak, LOL.

Check out this deal they got goin on:

4- Slam Specialties Air Bags
8-1/2" blitzluft Electric Valves
1- *NEW* Blitzluft 337 Compressor
1-7 Gallon 5 port air tank
Pressure Switch
60ft of 1/2" Airline
All fbss Fittings

Shipping Included in price.

Normal Price: $1370.00

Sale Price $1070.00

Sounds like a great price to me!! Just thought I would post it up, haven't seen anythign like this from other small companys like this and these guys have always helped me get shit done.

No brackets included, thats where Jason coems in handy!!! www.suicidedoors.com

:p

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,922 Posts
Heck, That is a deal!!!!!. They are small, but a good rep. I had no problems at all with them. I bought the same kit only virar 450, got a ps2 controller and I think a few other things not sure. and my total was around around 1350. But good guys. No wry. It toook about 1 maybe 2 to get everything in. I didn't get any mounts, I was making my own. But. I missed the speacial. DIdn't have the money. But good ppl to deal with. To save on shipping, they ship it from the manufactor. But. all in all. Good people

·
Registered
99 Posts
i got my shit from josh bak last year around this time and the shit is awesome plus hes always on the computer to help me out when im workin on my truck or on one of my friends rides i recamend them to anyone lookiin for good stuff

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont understand how he gets these good of prices and is ALWAYS around to help with technical problems. They are great guys, just thought I would throw up a plug for the homies!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.