S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 91 s-10 reg. cab, I bought 2 w1's a week ago and and i'm bout to get them put in 2morrow, i'ma having 2nd thoughts about the w1's and thinking hard about the w3's, i'm all ready sitting one click up so is it possible to fit a w3 back there without loosing anymore clicks? or should i just stick with the w1's??????

·
Registered
557 Posts
What are you looking for out of your subs? The w3's will defintely be louder/hit harder than the w1's but the w1's sound really nice in small spaces. If you design the box right, the w3's would be your best bet.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
s10FoxRida125 said:
think of it this way: 3 is bigger then 1 lol

well yeah of course but i wanna know is it possible to fit a w3 back there without lossing another click(all ready sitting one up)

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
anyway,what size w1 did u buy?we stuffed a 10w3 behind my buddy's 87 pass. seat and lost several clicks.10w1 requires 1 inch less depth,so...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i went ahead and just did the 2 w1's and yes they knock, i have a 800 watt amp hooked up to them and i'm very impressed on how good they sound and hit, with the w1's in there i'm sitting 2 clicks up but i'll get use to it

·
drunk and bored
31,626 Posts
pics

1 - 12 of 12 Posts