S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody know how nuch the stealth box from JL auio cost. Looking to get the extended cab version. They dont sell products online. And I cant find a distributor over here in England. And if did, it would polly be twice the cost. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEah I am stationed at RAF Mildenhall 80 miles north of london......
I know what the box looks like and that it is on the JL's site, but I cant find a price. Thanks for your help though

·
Registered
37 Posts
im in new orleans,la and a few car audio shops i went to here gave me prices between $700-$800

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Opps....guess I didn't read the whole site :phil:

Cool man, whats your job? I heard england is pretty pimp

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
England is tight. Driving on the left is wack, but you get used to it. Kyh job is more or less a computer geek. Comm type stuff. What about you. You Air Force or Army. Air Force here. I was just out in Frankfurt. It was nice there. Red light kicked a$$

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
AF here too, were practically brothers lol. I'm a crew chief on f-16's, hoping to go to a-dam this weekend. I heard it's hookers as far as the eye can see :sheep:

·
Stay Motivaed!
465 Posts
The guy I bought my truck from Had the Stealth box installed I have it now Its a nice clean stock look and it sounds freat to

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey o3zq8
if go to sell it keep me in mind

1 - 10 of 10 Posts