S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you order jasons cups it says they are $80pair does this me you get an upper and lower or a pair of uppers and lowers just checkin?

·
I <3 SPARKS
7,977 Posts
S10Forum peeps get a discount btw... call him up and be sure to let him know you're from here.. he'll hook you up!

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet I ordered valves and some other stuff from him last week... so you get both uppers and lowers for one side? or for both sides?

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
uppers and lowers for both sides, think of it this way for $80 you get 4 cups

·
NuLowz Customs
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright awesome, thats what I was hoping for... bassically $20 apeice... well thank god now I'm gonna order those things, thanks for the information.

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
Well shit if I new you get a discount for metioning this forum I would have save a shiot load. But who cares Jasons bad ass parts are cheap and built to last a life time so no money lost there...

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
:stupid:
Hey onelophkr, that little pic of your ride looks badass! Where can I check some of your pics out?

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
If this works here's all my pics of what I've done this winter so far. All I have left is the rear end and some relocating of some shiot....All my parts are from SSD except the tanks, compressors, and gauges..everything is Grade A quialty SSD merchandise....

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/grou...roup/draggindaily/lst?&.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=t

Let now if this works or not....otherwise I will have to scale the pics down to size, thats why I haven't posted any pics because they exceed the size limit...

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
yeah, didn't work for me either....cannot hurt to try so I will post a shiot load of them when I reduce them give me a few.....

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
okay hopefully these pics will work......this pic th ebags are aired up to 75 psi

Attachments

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
heres a couple more

Attachments

·
spark it or park it
165 Posts
bored at work so I made a custom billet panel to hold the tank gauge and the switches for front/ rear up and down

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts