I ordered some stuff from Jason (suicidedoors.com) today to bag the front:

pressure switch
50ft. of 1/2" airline
2 3/8" SMC valves
2 gauges
1 gauge panel
3 switches
5 gal tank

I already have shockwaves..so now all I need is the viair 450 comp and fittings...almost there

jason has great prices on everything...it's great to have someone like him in the mini truckin business

·
Registered
13,733 Posts
Awesome... make sure you keep your sway bar in tho. You may wanna shorten the end links too once you get it bagged. Take maybe an inch outta them, then get some shorter bolts.

·
BUY MY TRUCK PARTS!
1,071 Posts
weRd...i said it before, but i'll say it again...I just blew $1800 on parts and such from jason...should be here enxt week woOt!

he definately does have some of the best prices and the best quality stuff

·
676 Posts
SlammedDime said:
Awesome... make sure you keep your sway bar in tho. You may wanna shorten the end links too once you get it bagged. Take maybe an inch outta them, then get some shorter bolts.
I thought you couldn't hit sides very good with the sway bar still on?? does shortening the end links make it possible still?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
YellowXtreme said:
I thought you couldn't hit sides very good with the sway bar still on?? does shortening the end links make it possible still?
he posted he only got 2 valves. therefore he wont be hitting sides. if you are hitting sides you would want to remove your sway bar

·
Oh, yea...
966 Posts
Hey Slammeddime, you said to shorten the end links. Are those the long bolts that go through the arm and attach to the sway bar? Would they bottom out and break if you don't shorten them? I thought you could just leave them stock lenght...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts