S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,055 Posts
Im not an arrogant person.i learned from my parents when i was young you have to work and earn everything that you want.everything you see was worked hard for and proud that i "busted my ass" for years before i had all this.started out with only a few things and worked and took a long time to save to do a little more. Worked more to do a little more. Came up with a lot of new ideas each year and take them to people to see if they can work with me on the finishing touches.

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,179 Posts
Im not an arrogant person.i learned from my parents when i was young you have to work and earn everything that you want.everything you see was worked hard for and proud that i "busted my ass" for years before i had all this.started out with only a few things and worked and took a long time to save to do a little more. Worked more to do a little more. Came up with a lot of new ideas each year and take them to people to see if they can work with me on the finishing touches.
At the end of the day, your still an old man arguing over the internet that your truck is better because it doesn't have sponsors.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,055 Posts
That was because some kid said i didnt do anything on my trucks.thats where all that came from bro.keep it cool keystone.i said no remarks to you and i would apreciate none back my way.have a good one.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,055 Posts
I turned down sponsers years ago because i know how they are.they want to call you grasshopper.they want to tell you what shows,how many shows,and where you need to go.they want you to be there little bitch.i watched friends make that mistake.glad i didnt make that mistake.i dont want people to tell me what,where,and when i have to be there.you dont believe me ask ron in a p.m how much of a drag it is to deal with them.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Nothon to see here.... Move along....Dude is an asshat. No biggie. Let's move on.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Well since we've gotten completely off the thread's topic already....

99SSchevy... i've typed up a rant about you doing that in another thread but deleted it because i don't like starting shit... It makes you look cocky... indeed.. your truck is nice... but necessarily a masterpiece or anything when someone says show truck i generally expect more... but all in all it just comes across the interwebz as cocky and arrogant...

Blazinjake, I think I have what you need....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Woo Hoo !!! Congrats to everyone involved. This has been the most commented on truck of the month forum in history. Keep'em coming, we are only 4 posts away from 100. LMFAO !!!

81 - 100 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.