S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Budget Ballin FTS!
3,652 Posts
Is that a "sponser mobile" ? I see all those stickers all over it.looks tight bro from the design. But if it a "sponsor mobile" than i see no pride in the truck at all.your ride has to be all your design and all about what you want.also work and pay for it all out of your pocket to have the pride for what you are showing.if its not a "sponser mobile" good job on it.

Im so sick of seeing this guys SHOW ONLY TRUCK. Its nice no doubt, But FFS I have drove nicer dailies and have seen WAY nicer dailies that dont even go to shows.

sinceno-oneelsewantedtosayit.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,053 Posts
Its what we do bro.i have a dailly all customized and i dont take it to shows.2002 xtreme blazer.on the other hand i have that truck only for show as well.it started out as my work truck 8 years ago started doing a few things.started saving up the money to take it to a new level. It didnt just happen overnight.took many years of working hard and saving money to pay for this and that.it becomes an adicting hobby.maybee you should hit them up to split up the catagories to "dailly driver of the month" and show "truck of the month."

·
Finally Bagged!!!
2,270 Posts
Well since we've gotten completely off the thread's topic already....

99SSchevy... i've typed up a rant about you doing that in another thread but deleted it because i don't like starting shit... It makes you look cocky... indeed.. your truck is nice... but necessarily a masterpiece or anything when someone says show truck i generally expect more... but all in all it just comes across the interwebz as cocky and arrogant...

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,179 Posts
let see some pics of this "show truck" all i see is an ss bumper and some rims. Apparently electricians don't make much.

·
Spark Plugs Are Overrated
6,129 Posts
I wish I had sponsers for mine! I don't get the whole "show Truck/car" thing anyway, if I can't drive it and use it for what it was meant to be then I don't need it. JMO though. Nice trucks anyway guys.

·
99 4 SHOW & 02 XBLAZE
2,053 Posts
If you really want to know "kid".i have done almost of the work on my truck myself many times.its been through so many changes over the last 6 years.taking it all apart front end to do the bumper cover,every single part of the interior installed the new carpet and the power seats.i took out all the plastic interior prepped it,sanded it all,al the color sanding after primming it 2 times to make it all smooth,i had sombody paint it all for me.im not a painter.had sombody do all the apulstery inside then i put it all back together myself.took out the old drum brake rear myself.put on the posi disc brake rear and the drop blocks that use to be in it a few years back.the new rotorsand brakes.i took the old spindles off put on the s10 drop spindles and drilled and slotted rotors.took all the engine apart to be painted or chromed.put the engine all back together 3 years ago.just did it again last year for the new colors i had painted.just redid the front end again last year by taking off the s10 belltech drop spindles and putting on the new belltechs for an xtreme blazer,put the new sealed bearing hubs,and big calipers from an xtreme blazer.had a brake shop do the bigger master because the lines were diferrent.i put the tubular arms on after i had my painter paint them and the calipers same color as the flames.cut the grill myself to do the light to light billet grills.cut and grinded a billet from a sivarado to fit the ss bumper cover.did almost all the work myself accept the paint and sound system.i dont do car electrical.i do high voltage "that will kill you with the wrong touch"saved up sold the old chrome 20s that were on it for the last 6 years.was saving up for the billet 22s "go see what those cost at a rim shop kid"saved up and i had chassis by aaron iha do the new suspension and bags the end of 2010.wanted it done right not a cheap axle bracket hack job.just did the bed a few weeks ago and the led taillights in the rollpan.cut the holes myself in the fiberglass and installed the led lights.had my painter repaint my rollpan.i know every bolt and screw on this truck and my 2002 xtreme blazer dailly.ive been building hot rods and muscle cars with my dad since earlly teens.i know how to work on cars and trucks.im almost 20 years older then you so you were playing with little hot wheels when i was wrenching with my 67 firebird in my teens my fathers 58 drag car and his 40 ford chop top dailly driver.also my 66 ss 396 4 speed malibu in my 20s. "watch what you say"."think before you speek".i said wrong thing to ron last week and felt imature and as an adult and fellow mini trucker i wrote in here and sent a p.m. To him personally and apollogized.me and ron are cool now.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.