S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This months winner is So Low Roller! Here is a little bit about his truck..

Year: 1997
Model: S10

Exterior: completely shaved, caddy lights, roll pan, cowl hood, check mate bed cover, re-painted twice

Interior: painted all plastics, chopped seats 8 inches re-covered with vynl / suede inserts, painted / pinstripped dash, 7" Eclipse Indash screen, 2 15" Orion woofers, custom box, ITS LOUD I PROMISE!

Engine: Stock, polished pieces, custom made inner fenders, painted / pinstripped, tubbed firewall, lays 20's with A/C, custom blower box

Wheels/Tires: 20"x8.5" Chrome Foose Nitruous

Suspension: Sd 5link, tubbed front and back / line-x bed, pie cut stock arms

Awards: S10FORUM TRUCK OF THE MONTH JANUARY 2011! Street Trucks Magazine Feature (on stands in March), 1st place mini truck Summer Madness 2010, 2nd place Mini truck West Coast Nationals 2010, Top 100 Dangerzone 2010, Top 50 ///Relaxing In So Cal 2010 and 2009

Special Thanks: I want to thank first and foremost s10forum.com and all its members for being there for me and always giving me ideas! Ive been a proud member since 2004! This is for all you guys!

Slappy McNasty for being my home-boy from day 1!

Non-Club *INDEPENDENT*, Back to Back truck of the month awards... CANT ASK FOR ANY MORE! And remember kids, its not a club..... ITS A MOVEMENT!

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
nice truck interior is so sick. i bet that system bangs

·
Posting From My iPhone 4
224 Posts
jesus bro. I feel like those subs would make me fly through the windshield hahaha. Sick truck man. wish I had the knowledge (and funds :) ) to do something along these lines. Congrads man!!

PS: Loving the Quagmire sticker. F****** Sweet!

·
376ci LSX MCSS? Say what?
7,589 Posts
no but im getting one of thse made :)

Dude, I want to do this if I ever win. That would be a awesome feat and Id be pretty proud. I will say this, your interior is clean as hell and I stood no chance when it came to that...thats why I didnt post my interior, lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts