S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts

This months winner is dagreenmonster! Here is a little more info about his truck:

Year: 1997
Model: Sonoma
Exterior: 3.25'' bodydrop, suicide doors, cowl hood, chrome grille shell with billet grille, shaved antenna, shaved mirrors, shaved third brake light, shaved gas door, shaved taillights, Caddy lights, tailgate welded shut, bed has been bodydropped and has corrugated metal throughout. Full rattle can paint job.
Interior: 1956 Ford Fairlane dash sectioned, cut and made to fit, also shaved off all vents and stock radio from the dash, stock 60/40 seats cut down to be two buckets, billet steering wheel, billet rear view mirror, suede headliner, and various other pieces wrapped in suede, custom silver carpet and silver seat covers, old school antifreeze green 10 switch box.
Engine: Stock 2.2L with custom intake, wheel wells removed, ABS removed, computer moved to in cab behind the dash, firewall tubbed for 22's, swapped in hydroboost brake setup
Wheels: 20'' Foose Nitrous wheels on BFG tires
Suspension: Slam Specialties bags all around, Suicidedoors upper arms, Cando Specialties lower arms, 2 Viair 450 compressors, two 5 gallon tanks, 1/2'' fills, 3/8'' dumps, 5/8'' lines, train horns.
Special Thanks: Special thanks to my second family Exceeding Limits Truck Club. Also to my dad who has always been there to help me with the build. Truck is currently being ripped apart this winter and will over-go a complete makeover. Be on the lookout for it next spring!

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
hell ya well deserved! congrats bruvva! :tup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Well IMO it looks pretty damn good, you probably just motivated half these people here to go ahead and attempt thier own rattle can jobs, don't really know if that's necessarily a good thing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
A lot of work right there.Congratulations on the win,I`ll be watching the "Next Gen" of this truck when You do the makeover.

·
GETTING V8'ED
12,238 Posts
Well IMO it looks pretty damn good, you probably just motivated half these people here to go ahead and attempt thier own rattle can jobs, don't really know if that's necessarily a good thing.
hahaha yea definitely, not sure if its a good thing either.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts