S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jan 10 we have a meet up here in BC here for the Domestic Disturbance crew, so if there's anyone from the WA area that wants to come up, come up!! We'll probably have our meet around noon or so.. That hasnt been decided yet.

So if you guys (and gals if there are any) come up, then thats cool... if not no worries..

So 5918Mike, Justin grounded4life, Eric mildkustom <- and buddy blake? (sorry bad mem)

Mike and Justin are more than likely comin up, so if you guys (& girls) wanna truck on up with one of these gents, then post where you'll meet up.

Hope to see as many of ya that can come, come!

Later

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
I get off work at 4pm on that day, but I live on mt vernon so I will be there, but can you move the time up a little

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You get off work at 4? Or you have to work at 4??? Well, the time still isnt set yet. Due to everyones schedule... What time can you attend for?

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
I get off at four and it will take me about an hour or more to get there from mt vernon......................

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i dont know how late we're all gonna be stayin out till. The core of us usually last together for a while, others kinda drift off. You can give a ring on 604-728-5035 if need be to ask where we're at. Do you know our area well?

Sarah

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
nope, not much at all

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cuz Mike's gonna be cruisin up with Justin probably... but they will be comin out in time for the start of the meet.. If you know how to get to the Aldergrove border then we can help you out with directions from there on.

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
So the aldergrove border, wheres that? I will try to see if I can leave work early, I think I might be able to manage that. Mike what time are you going up there, I might catch the tail end !

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
I am pretty sure I will have the day off. What time you you and mike cruising up Justin? Is david not going?

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
that will work and maybe justin and mike can meet up with us also.............

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
I deffinetly have the 10th off. what time will the meet start up in BC? and we can pick a time to meet up from there...............

·
Aftermath (Canuck side)
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Okay the meet time is 12pm here in BC. So i dont know what time 5918mike and justin are comin up at. Eric's out for this meet.. But brandon's up for it, which is cool. So round up the mini truckin fiends and head up to BC!!!

We'll be meeting at the Java hut out in langely. Hopefully the weather will be decent for you guys. Maybe we'll be lucky to have some sunshine!

·
Premium Member
4,797 Posts
so everyone is Wa want to meet up in burlington aroubd 10 am at red robin parking lot in front of the mall?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.