S-10 Forum banner

Jacksonville meet..well...a couple ppl showed

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  WannaBeGTZ 
#1 ·
well we had a massive 3 car turnout at hooters last night (whoo hoo)...it wasnt too bad...were gonna try and do it again soon...friday would be nice so i could be here for it...also the 3 of us who showed think maybe starting our own club would be a better option soooo.....oh yeah whoever drove by in the black dropped dime with old ZQ8 rims drop us a line on here...we saw you roll by from inside n if you were lookin for us sorry we missed ya...BTW the other 2 who showed were Shok and Kdhs10...right now im proposing another meet maybe this friday night at beaches Hooters again? i cant really make anything between now and then or after that (Xmas and leaving town for a few days) so look to this forum for more info i guess

#5 ·
well i dunno if im leaving till monday now...i think my aunt hinted that maybe me coming monday and not saturday would be better and my grandma is sick and i was gonna stop by there to break up the trip SO....i might go buy blocks today and stop by a dealership and who knows what else...i still wanna have another meet at hooters...i rediscovered my love of hooters girls and starin at them

#13 ·
screw conformity :-D....actually i hope htey all read this bc i wanna try n get more people to show and i am probably goin to Ft Laud monday so its a good day to do it

#16 ·
I'm down for a meet. Maybe for the 2nd or 3rd? If you got AIM put me on your bud list cuz I'd like to talk to some people before we meet up so I dont feel stupid..lol My AIM is (BoominSdime)

#17 ·
im out of town then so im not down....hence all the requests i made for BEFORE the new year which no one wanted to take notice of except for 2 people

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.