S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my truck back and decided to go down to 103rd and blanding where all the cars meet (A&E) and there were a ton of s10s out there with other trucks. When I used to go down there there wasnt anyone with trucks that really went. Are there any truck clubs in jax? Does anyone on here go to A&E on saturday nights? I'd like to get to know some people so that when I go down there I have some people to hang out with so if you go down there or are interested in going get in contact with me email: ([email protected]) AIM: (BoominSdime). If you were down at A&E last night you might of seen me drive by a couple times I was in a white s10 extended cab that has a Goodmark Gen2 hood, SS Gen4 Valance and purple underbody neons.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
thats what i was trying to get everyone together to do...start a club...2 people showed up the 1st tiem and no one replied about meeting a second time on friday or saturday night...i was ready to say okay lets do a club if we got enough people but now im gonna be leavign town then when i do get back im goin back to school so i dunno if its gonna happen now..i know if i started a club id probably have the 2 guys i met say yes but i havent met anyone else unless you all can get out here tonight at hooters bc im leavin tomorrow morning for ft lauderdale

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I have to work tonite, so friday or saturday nite are the only nites I can go to a meet. If the other 2 wanna meet up saturday nite lemme know. We can ride out to 103rd or something.

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
well i dont want it to play out that i try go get people together and start a club then when i have to leave it happens and im outta the loop bc whatever club i got started i was gonna try and start in tallahassee too

·
Registered
23 Posts
Never knew anyone hung out on 103& Blanding. I live right up the road and never knew.....Our S-10 is very stock at the moment but we'll be interested in hooking up with some others in the area. I haven't seen too many S-series trucks that have been modded on this side of town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts