S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anybody has any jack russell pups or know where i can get one let me know....

thanks in advance...

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
including a pic just incase your not sure what im talking bout...

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
hahah yea, mine's pretty crazy too, smart as hell tho, i can literally teach it to do anything i want to, so far i taught it to sit, lay down, roll over, bring me the remote, and bring me the leash, i just dont have time to keep training it

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.. yea me and dad both want one... we also need a good one to use during dove hunting season....we got a chocalate lab for that but he eats the birds before he brings them to you...:haha:

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
my dad breeds them and if he doesnt have any then he'll know someone who will. pm me if your really interested i'll give you his phone # and e-mail.

·
Straight Chillin
178 Posts
well i feel a whole lot better, i thought my Jack Russell was the only one that was retardedly crazy...

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
They are wild.

·
its just greg
1,676 Posts
go on akc website and find a breeder in your area. www.akc.org.

i wouldnt recommend akc, and definatly not a pet store, go to a breeder. look up the jrtca(i think) jack russel terrier club of america. you can go to akc if you really want, but never go to a pet store, i've seen so many pay $1500 for a dog thats not even pure bred because they were given a pedegree. plus you shouldnt pay any more then 400 for a pet dog and can usually be foiund for 250-300, and a show dog pup is usually less then a grand. if you have a breeder around you go to them and see the parents of the pups, cause attitudes are genetic.

·
5x e-married to Jason
1,525 Posts
mine killed a mole in the backyard today, but she hasnt gotten a squirrel yet. shes smart as hell now, but when we first got her if you let her out the door without a leash she was gone. shes got one hell of a personality

Shot with i531 at 2007-07-20

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
sumhow my way shy golden retriever gets along with jack russells and only jack russells. but no other dogs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts