S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering what a decent bag setup, everything included, would run for a ext cab X. i doubt i'll ever do this but ya never know.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
it depends on if you wanna use nitrogen or a compressor...

950 for nitrogen (and hope you don't run out)

1300 for compressor setup

thats if you do all the work yourself.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow...unless i get to work i think i'll stick with the spindles and blocks...thanx

·
57 Posts
Sup man, i jus got a price for my truck. It was $2500 for everything, M.I.C kit wit mass flow 1/2 inch valves including electrc switches, monster c-frame notch, custom cross member, 4 compressors and 2 7 gallon ceramic tanks with everything installed.

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$2500!!!!....yeah.....i'm def. gonna stick with the belltech stuff.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
1low92S10 said:
Sup man, i jus got a price for my truck. It was $2500 for everything, M.I.C kit including electrc switches, monster c-frame notch, custom cross member, 4 compressors and 2 7 gallon tanks with everything installed.
your gettin ripped...price this stuff out...look through your truckin and mini truckin....you can get the stuff for alot less if you shop around...

2-way electric valves...$55 each (need 4)
notch...$80
bags...$80 each (need 4)
front mounts...$70
rear mounts....$80
regulator...$100
copper tubing...$50
fitting...$10 worth..

what else do ya need..(welder)..and you can do this stuff yourself...it is as easy as putting spindles on... some of these prices came from www.silverstarcustoms.com

·
57 Posts
I'm gettin it done at a shop that i'm cool wit, around here thats actually cheap b/c the other shops i checked wanted 3 grand or more and that wasn't wit the 1/2 valves or cstom cross member.
i'd like to do it myself but i'm not too good wit the suspension jus yet, i'll stick to the motor till i get more experience

·
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xtremer-pxl said:

your gettin ripped...price this stuff out...look through your truckin and mini truckin....you can get the stuff for alot less if you shop around...

2-way electric valves...$55 each (need 4)
notch...$80
bags...$80 each (need 4)
front mounts...$70
rear mounts....$80
regulator...$100
copper tubing...$50
fitting...$10 worth..

what else do ya need..(welder)..and you can do this stuff yourself...it is as easy as putting spindles on... some of these prices came from www.silverstarcustoms.com
:(still too rich for a college boy like me:(

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I could see how you would pay that much when you have to buy 4 compressors...and have them install it...but for sure if you do it yourself it would be lots cheaper.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
i plan on going with Silver Star Customs and Sportruck Specialties for the parts ill need. and i also plan to do it myself. i have learned the hard way that doing what you can yourself saves you BIG bucks!:thumbup:

·
"I Like Mine With No Shine"
53 Posts
I have priced it out and to do it my self with a step notch, 4 bags a compressor and all of the other goodies, i can get out for about $600 or $700. Thats running manual ball valves from Home Depot, 3/8 single port steel bags and making my own bag brackets for the front. I plan to build my own 2-link setup. that will be fairly simle and cheap as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts