S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
of this BS with my remote start. seems like every time lately that i use it, the factory security system initiates starter kill. right now, i'm waitin for the starter kill to be disabled, this takes 10-20 minutes. and yes, i SHOULD be on my way to work right now. this is the third f'n time in a week this has done it to me, 2x in the morning, and once at lunch at work.

what can i do to get this fixed? dealer is blaming the remote start. already had it in for that SEVERAL times. i need suggestions....please

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
that's what you get for trying to rub it in my face :bah: :evilg: :evilg: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I would contact whomever made you remote start and ask them what's going on.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
I know how to fix it....
just don't use the remote start...lol...take it off and give it to me...lol...that would fix it...

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
14 Posts
did the people that put the remote start in put the factory theft sys. kill device in. it tricks the sys. and it thinks the key is in. if not go ***** at them as they should have put it in. if you put it in then you need to get one. I got mine from autotechs.com for 30 bucks

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xtremeflametamer said:
did the people that put the remote start in put the factory theft sys. kill device in. it tricks the sys. and it thinks the key is in. if not go ***** at them as they should have put it in. if you put it in then you need to get one. I got mine from autotechs.com for 30 bucks
i'm 90% positive that was installed...my bro used to work at BB install bay (he's now inside), was the sup out there, and he installed it for me..

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
14 Posts
you need to have them check it out. it sounds like it's not working right that would be the only thing that would make the theft sys. come on. you may need a new one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts