S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Canadian men eat beaver..
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gotta love the Dub-Caps...

Its still like this cus i havent decided what i wanna do with it, and cus i been broke (stupid car accidents!)... Dunno wether to drop it on 20's or make it a pre-runner...

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
Drop or raise. There's a guy in our club who's got one the same as your's but white..bought it from underneither me..but whatever..lol But he's turning his into a runner and it's 2wd too. But he also has a Sy, so he's lucky.

Either way it'll look good, as soon as you get some real rims for it. Hey I got some for sale, only $1500CAD hehehe.

Nate

·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Nate :) what rims are those your sellin?

Im almost thinkin Pre-Runner would be good cus not many ppl have em like that, and cus im downtown van-city alot, so running over bums could be fun.

·
mmm, Crown Royal......
66 Posts
jhdwv21 said:
uh, they didnt have indigo blue in 94, that looks purple to me....maybe hes talkin about another truck lol
are you sure indigo blue wasn't offered in 94 on S-10's?..I wasn't speaking from first-hand knowledge when I posted above, I was merely giving him the benefit of the doubt here...I would like to imagine he knows the color of his vehicle if you know what I mean..:)

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
That looks like a base model 4 cylinder? Is it a 4 or 6? You couldnt prerunner a 4 cylinder, you wouldnt be able to keep up with traffic ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
that 94'

Keep it as stock looking as possible, drop in a small block as cheaply as possible, and have fun stomping on jap cars.:sheep: :sheep:

·
dubdS10
1,275 Posts
http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24445

Hey man, check out this link. Those are my current rims I'm selling, so if you know anybody local that might be interested I need them gone FAST, so I can redo my bag setup.

And I'd slam the truck just cuz I like'em low. 4x4s are best for being jacked up, cuz they can still be functional. 2wd S10 are NO good in mud really, but I made it up Hemlock MT in my '94 S10 with 3/3 drop and X Rims/tires. Went up pretty good lol, but not something I'd recommend if you know that MT during winter.

Nate

·
R.I.P.
15,175 Posts
mfewtrail said:
are you sure indigo blue wasn't offered in 94 on S-10's?..I wasn't speaking from first-hand knowledge when I posted above, I was merely giving him the benefit of the doubt here...I would like to imagine he knows the color of his vehicle if you know what I mean..:)
Yea he's right, they didn't make indigo blue in '94. They started it in '98.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
Re: that 94'

2korig said:
Keep it as stock looking as possible, drop in a small block as cheaply as possible, and have fun stomping on jap cars.:sheep: :sheep:

oh jeez...

how about

Have fun stomping on american jap wannabe cars too! :)

·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
SMNW2003 said:
thats the canadian version of indigo blue :D
*shrug*, from what i've been told, the color's indigo blue, it looks blue when the sun hits it... Im sure i got wrong info somewhere, heh. If someone can tell me what the color actually is called, ill change my sig :)

I'd drop in a smallblock if gas wasnt so retardedly expensive...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts