S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Dems 10s i keeps em clean
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

here's what it looked like after the wreck (i bought it wrecked)

And now for some new pics

bed is in primer by the way...i got to get all the body work done at school (lincoln tech) guess the school is good for something after all aside from putting me in huge debt and keeping me too broke to keep up with gas costs to get there every day.....ive still got a ton of work to do...right now there's a hole in my gas tank from dragging... sucks ass but i cant afford jasons crossmember to raise it..so its gonna be awhile before thats fixed..its just a pin hole though just gotta be really careful with it :( ...i get outta school in 4 months so maybe i can get rid of some of the debt and get some stuff done before ITB

bed should hopefully be painted soon along with the back part of the cab where the old bed slammed into it

lemme know what you guys think
oh and just to show off some new ink

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That is a new bed i got from a guy here on the forums by the way...thanks a ton if you see this man

·
PUNISHING GROUNDS
3,350 Posts
Nice man, the bed looks good. And yah know what....i think that may be the first 2nd gen i have seen with a long bed. I didnt even think they made them. Sweet man keep up the good work!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
a little indecisive about whre you want to put your tags, eh?

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no spacers..they are actually supposed to be vette wheels or something..they have vette center caps and they are the right lug pattern and offset....lol i know about the plate thing...but until i find a stock back window im keeping it there since ive already got the lights ran to it and stuff to keep the cops off me...i would rather the plate box not been there..but i bought the bed with the skin..i just had to get all the body work straight...still gotta brace up the cali combo

·
Super Moderator
51,327 Posts
vette wheels...hmm..well they look good on the truck, and the truck looks good all together....i'm likin it...

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they are just some replica's but yeah..they look like stang wheels...people seem to like em though....they are for sell by the way

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Those are definitely not Corvette wheels. They are Mustang wheels for sure! But hey if they fit use them!! That is really all that matters. They look like Torque Thrusts!!!

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
left rail is a little high...sucks but not much i can do right now...just has a little lean to it...just personality lol

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
those wheels are badass man
2 questions
1. how much are you sellin them for
2. why did you buy a truck that wrecked? j/w

·
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$450 for the wheels.needs one new tire :)...because it was only $600 and i really wanted a second gen....im one poor mofo and all my vehicles have been cheap. i gotta get em as i can afford em...

·
hellboundkustomz
2,336 Posts
lookin better man. if it wasn`t for me, you woulda never knew about that bed.... well, maybe. who is the bad-ass who welded up your notch?? killer mustang wheels.hahahaha. i have a 1st gen tank?? i wonder if they are the same. its yours if ya need it bro. later.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts