S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I finally got some pics for ya'll to see. I was waiting for my girl to get off work and I found her camera and decided to take some pics. She's slowly on her way to perfection.

Attachments

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks,I'm about to order some SS mirrors and have them painted along with the handles and tailgate as soon as I finish it. Getting it ready to take to H.eatwave

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is $500 for those rims (great condition)and fairly new tires a good deal? This guy was in a hurry to sell them so I bought....better than stock you know.

·
Still waters run Deep
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Layd Dly said:
looks good id drop it a tad more tho....
When I had the ZQ8's on there, the tires filled up the gap between the top of the tire and the bottom of the fenderwell really good, looked damn good. Now these tires (245/45/R17) are a little shorter, I think by half an inch or a little more, so theres more of a gap. I have 2" spindles and 1" springs, how much lower will 2" springs lower the front, do you (or anybody) think?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
id bounce on some 225/45/17's for a nicer stance at least maybe in the front but 500 for the wheels isnt bad with rubber...

·
Now owns an S-10
8,102 Posts
nice...lookin real good, the pair of asses look good too!!! :D and 500 bucks for those rims isnt a bad price at all, you could almost turn around and sell them again for 500 again! Keep up the good work....

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
3rdCoastCrawlin said:
is $500 for those rims (great condition)and fairly new tires a good deal? This guy was in a hurry to sell them so I bought....better than stock you know.
I woulda stuck with the zq8's but otherwise truck is lookin good

1 - 20 of 28 Posts