S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
gump...
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Diesels10 has been on me to start a thread on jear so here it is, I also put some pics of his s10 that he had a gooseneck dump trailer hooked to it the other day... I started this truck a few years ago and it has set for a while, but is back in the shop, and after a lot of help from diesels10 with wiring and pretty much everything else, and a lot of advice from him we started the engine today, its a 1990 s10 with a 44 front 9 inch rear 410 gears 36 inch pj's custom 4 link front and leafs in the rear with 4 inch blocks, 350 fuel injection 4L60E trans, 207 tranfer, and I know it needs painting, thats the easy part for me, its got a long way to go, but it will get there someday, let me know what u think... gump

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
fvckin awesome!!! twins

short bed FTW!

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
That's cool, looks like you have quite the BL on it too. Looks good with the 36's on there, I've been juggling the idea of going with 35's instead of 33's on my truck

·
I Rather Be Wheelin'
4,864 Posts
he grooved each of them to look like they're finned.
I knew it was a custom aluminum job, but that's just too cool!

Up close pics of the pucks?

·
gump...
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I'll take some pics of the bl pucks and post 2moro, thanks

·
gump...
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
gump...
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
white wall member
1,655 Posts
i normally dont like lifted trucks but for a play toy that would be badass

·
gump...
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

here r the pics of the bodylift that I made, the pucks are billet aluminum machined on a lathe, it 3" lift, let me know what u think...

·
Spark Plugs Are Overrated
6,129 Posts
not really that much machining there?
No, he just drilled them, then ran an 1/8" parting tool in it every other 1/8" or so and polished them. I give him a hard time about them because they are so "pretty", but they look good. He may even be missing 2 of them :rolleyes: , I think they accidentally got put under my radiator support.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts