S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Aaron
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that its early but i already recieved a registration form for ITB 2004 on Aug 13-15 @ Indy Raceway Park. For the last four years i have been trying to get a bunch of trucks (and cars) to cruise out there with. For the last two years its been me and a bagged S-10 but he sold it for a WRX. So I dont want to cruise with just one vehicle. So for anyone who is interested in meeting somewhere in Gurnee most likely on the 12th to cruise from there to Indy start a list of those who are down and what you will be driven!!!!

--You guys from Subsonic in Mil. don't hold out your invited as well, I'm not yet a member but i wouldn't mind joining. I know that there are a lot of you guys who go so let me know.--

Aaron

Myself - S-10
piss-on-cavalier (RJ) - S-10
Chuck - Turbo Taco
Ricky - Mazda B truck

Attachments

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Well man, u can always meet up with me and my boys down here in Chicago, What do u ugys do take 295 to I65? or how do u go. Thats how we go, im like 15min from the IND border.

·
Aaron
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on howie, it's never to early for Indy, never.

As for how we get there um....i dont remember but im sure we could meet on the way! I'll see you in like what, 8 months? :blaugh:

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Re: Re: Itb 2004

Lame SS said:
my sisters b/f knows that kid.. he lives near me.. well my parents now cuz i aint in gurnee no more

j00 is always mooooovvvviiiiinnnnnn

·
Aaron
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your sisters b/f knows ME? Who's your sister and her b/f.

·
Aaron
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how does he and your sis. know me? What is his last name? Did i go to school with him or what? I need details bro! :dunno:

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
racerS10_96 said:
Lame is a female :) Thought I would clear that up for him Carla :bash:
thanx :)

I don't know Aaron, he said u guys go to the same skool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts