S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Brazil and I'm thinking of doing a simple cabin s10, I think everybody knows that a s10 here are the same as the s10 isuzu hombre like the GET_LOW, We have some 95 s10 that were imported, but the cost of maintenance is expensive because it is all imported but I gotta be sure before buying a hombre because I want to put 22 "front and maybe even 24" on the rear, the rear would fit but Idont know about the front, looking at the GET_LOW when he not used the drop spindles the tire should not have gone up that much space above the lip from the fender, compared to laying hard a s10 from Redds TURD,He dont use drop spindles tôo and the tires the maximum just would touches the fender with a 255/35,I think He is using a 245 and the GET_LOW I see in the pictures went up I think 1 inch and certainly would not have space for 22 with 245/30/22,i think the fender is diferent compared to a s10, I have not found any other isuzu hombre that shows under the hood, using 20” and BD, if anyone has any photos please post... or the GET_LOW could make things easier and put a 22 in his and drop spindles Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
DELIBERATE DESIGNS
8,141 Posts
**** yeah! :haha:

Yea there is no way i could fit a 22 on the front on mine, my 255/35/20's are pretty close as is. I almost was gonna try it with drop spindles, but i couldn't find anyplace sellin the novas in a machined finish with the correct bolt pattern.

On the fender issue thou. AL/// on this forum has a BD x cab with hombre sheetmetal on it and stock spindles, he has the same, if not more room above his tires then Redd does. Last i knew he had 245/35/20 tires.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
after I post this picture from REDDS'truck on this new topic I read this words on REDS'topic..... I still need to trim the spring pockets a bit since the control arms hit and keep me from laying out in the front now that i have stock spindles..... after this he never post a new picture under the hood.I send a message to REDD...I think he will post a new picture...and a difference from a 245/35/20 to a 255/35/20 is 1/4 inch and this picture like He said the truck was not laying hard....so I think will be the same differrence GET_LOW'truck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking your topic and on this picture the tire is not that high....this make me confused.....
**** yeah! :haha:

Yea there is no way i could fit a 22 on the front on mine, my 255/35/20's are pretty close as is. I almost was gonna try it with drop spindles, but i couldn't find anyplace sellin the novas in a machined finish with the correct bolt pattern.

On the fender issue thou. AL/// on this forum has a BD x cab with hombre sheetmetal on it and stock spindles, he has the same, if not more room above his tires then Redd does. Last i knew he had 245/35/20 tires.

·
DELIBERATE DESIGNS
8,141 Posts
I was looking your topic and on this picture the tire is not that high....this make me confused.....
That was with the drop spindles. With my stocks my negative camber increased a lot. More camber makes the tire "taller" then if it it had zero camber layed out.

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
one of the reasons your tires look higher too, is you pulled your body back. to fit 22's, you can't pull it back any, bc you need all the room you can get. if yours was in the stock spot, you would prolly still have the fender lip too.

my body is pulled back, and i still have the lip, but the tire lays on it pretty good

·
Registered
328 Posts
one of the reasons your tires look higher too, is you pulled your body back. to fit 22's, you can't pull it back any, bc you need all the room you can get. if yours was in the stock spot, you would prolly still have the fender lip too.

my body is pulled back, and i still have the lip, but the tire lays on it pretty good
Little shop of horrors pulled a few s10s 1/2" back on 22s, my neighbour pull an x cab 3/4" back on 22s, you can only do so much though.

·
Mine Drags The Ground
836 Posts
The only way to get a less camber is to narrow the front and make the control arm longer

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
the pic you posted of my truck is with drop spindles. WHen you run stock spindles your suspension (control arms) have to travel more than they would with the drop spindles. Since drop spindles move the spindle up to achieve the drop, the suspension dosent have to travel as far.

But im unfamiliar with the hombre sheet metal. Is it lower than a s10?

Get low... give me your novas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very beautiful and clean your Blazer, you're using 245 or 255/35/20? as you said, you pulled your body back and you still have the lip of the fender, as we see in the picture, this space that I was expecting to see the hombre, to make sure it would fit the 22. because the GET_low photo that he 's using the drop spindles it was with the tires 255, but the dead rubber, and the tire get up nearly 1 inch above the lip I think, and certainly would not have room for 22 , unless the photo was only for show, because Seems to be nothing screwed, and PURPLEPASSION about 22 with the cab pulled back, I've seen several using even 255/30/22 ... let's wait to see if anyone have a picture from a s10 with isuzu hombre front clip BD on 20 tanks everybody

·
NVRBDUN
917 Posts
Here's one a buddy of mine BD'd on 22's all the way around. Not sure the tire size anymore or if he had drop spindles.

·
Carolina Custom AUTOWORKS
737 Posts
im tryin for 22's on the front of mine.. i just need to get a set to seehow everythings gonna fit and lay..

·
Registered
191 Posts
im stock floored on 22s! i used sd.com lower c-arms an 2'' drop spindles an running a 245/30/r22 tire an fits barely! also had to use a 7'' booster an movedit over 1 1/4'' to the left

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all, but I know that a s10 BD on 22 using drop spindles Will fit nice a 245,255/30/22 tire .... My question is about s10 with isuzu hombre front clip or a isuzu hombre, because as we see the get low fender compared with purplepassion ,the tire is a inch higher.. ok.....This is the issue here

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
I'm running a 255/40/R18 on the front of mine with drop spindles. I have enough room to run a 255/35/R20 tire with a little more trimming. A 255/30/R22 would be pretty tight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts