S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ah so i'm in the middle of all dis chis right now and the storm still needs to turn around and head north. so far i have approximately 11 trees in the driveway, 2 on the house and 2 trees on dads truck. dads truck doesnt look to bad. he's gonna need a new fender, hood. roof, windshield. core support, alot of things but good thing we parked it where we did. if he parked it where he usually does that tree would make his truck a big huge ugly V. that tree just barely missed my car to. thank god. i bet by the end of the night we'll have more trees commin down on our house among other things, probably our brand new stingray boat, that wenjust got a month ago. ima go out there tomorow morning and take pictures. i got some tonight with my 35mm camera, some with my digital ill try to attatch one of my dads truck under the tree. now i finally kno how my dads truck looks lowered i guess.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
im in balto city and the rim shop down the street lost all its signs and some of there tires are blowing around the street

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
XonAir said:
im in balto city and the rim shop down the street lost all its signs and some of there tires are blowing around the street

Run out and get those tires! :headbang:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
here are the pics 98stepside was trying to load.. :thumbup:

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
number 2

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
damn upload is slow....... and last number 3.....

if you have more 98stepside just email em to me! and i'll get em up!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
damn clean up was a bitch and a half. i woke up the next morning i must of had like 20 trees accross my driveway, 2 on my house, ad the 2 on my dads truck. my neighbor came over and helped us out alot and pushed the trees with his bobcat. my dad got hit in the head wqith a tree when he was cutting it, he got 8 stitches that day. ya so i got the trees off my dads truck, hoods messed up, fender, windshield, dent in the rood, mirropr is tore off, antenna broke in half. my dad doesnt seem to mad about it tho. hesjust like well i needed a paintjob ne ways. ill send some more pics yourway probably tomorow go xtreme, gotta get some sleep.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
sure thing. send em over... but damn! sounds like you had a fun day....... :p

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, lots of fun, we still have lots more fun to come moving all of these damn trees out of my yard. ne one want some firewood, just come on over cut it and haul it.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
you want to ship it to me.? :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts